Easy mode is coming

malistix

Actually the brake assist can help win some races (and some time trails, but not the hardest ones for sure) if set to low...

With it on Low, it will not break heavily and will help you to find decent braking spots on unfamiliar tracks or at night (this is a problem for me on most tracks, since at night I don't have most of my reference points, and was actually why I tried this, on a 11+ laps race at night..).. 

Said that, even on Low, it brakes to much and also on turns that you could do flat out or only needed to lift the throttle for a bit.. so, this is mainly a tool for beginners, like it is intended for, and not something to easily get 100% trophies.

Haha! What an absolute joke. The way we're headed, next people probably need a steering assist as well so you can just watch AI do all the levels for you on an auto-pilot. Afterall, isn't that what games are supposed to be all about?

That's called "Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec". It's how I fed my used car buying addiction. The AI ran 24 hour endurance races every time I went away for the weekend, and Sunday nights I'd spend that $2m on a couple dozen cheap cars because they were "pretty".

Patch 1.24 with the "Break Assist" is out. 3 Settings, Low,Medium,High

Only used the High one so far it's almost like automatic shifting but for the Break's. 

You can Drive the whole Course while holding down the Gas and the Game will break for you.

But it still does not guarantee you win the race (even with the headstart) since the AIs that are grouped ahead of you after the first corner are still set to be impossible to overtake.