Project Platinum: God of War

Fire

Added you all.

Well,  PS3 have 36 and PS4 version have 35 trophies so i tought i should put both versions. Yea, PS3/Vita are exactly the same.

Regardless, it's still the same game on both of them. Shouldn't it be either all duplicates included or none of them? Based on the rules on the main thread, I think no duplicates at all would suit it better. :)

Well,  PS3 have 36 and PS4 version have 35 trophies so i tought i should put both versions. Yea, PS3/Vita are exactly the same.

Still doesn't make any sense. The trophy that was removed from the remastered version was :bronze: I didn't do it... But I wish I did! It was a story related trophy that nobody in either version could miss even if they tried.

Hitting your stride was changed to a silver trophy, but the unlock conditions remained the same.

Added you all.

They aren't exactly the same. The Vita port has a different control scheme compared to the PS3 version. This makes it unique. Thus, it is a unique game, thus, it should be counted as a unique list, surely?

When is a door not a door?

When is unique not unique?

I think a one trophy difference shouldnt count the game as not a duplicate. If GoW III had a whole new list with difference trophies, you might have something there. Like Trine 2 (PS3) vs Trine 2 (PS4).

But right now its like saying GTA V on PS4 is different from PS3 just because it has one new trophy.

• Like 1

Lol ok

I have:

God of War 1 HD

God of War 2 HD

God of War 3

God of War Chains of Olympus 

God of War Ghost of Sparta

guess I'm a titan? :hmm:

Yes, you're titan! Added. Welcome! :)

Status Titan please ^^

Completed 6 / 7.

Only GOW 3 Remasterd missing..

Added!

Aww yeah gimme that Mortal rank  B)

God of War Ascension is the only game I have platted but I'd like to do the rest soon ^_^

Added mortal! :D

6 for me.

God of War

God of War II

God of War III

God of War Ascencion

So far

GoW III on my to do list when I treat myself to PS4

Im just a ghost, only got a few trophies in god of war 3. I should really get more into this series

Sign me up please. 

I'm a spartan with 

God of war 3

God of war: chains of olympus

God of war: ghost of sparta

Added! :D

Regardless, it's still the same game on both of them. Shouldn't it be either all duplicates included or none of them? Based on the rules on the main thread, I think no duplicates at all would suit it better. :)

Still doesn't make any sense. The trophy that was removed from the remastered version was :bronze: I didn't do it... But I wish I did! It was a story related trophy that nobody in either version could miss even if they tried.

Hitting your stride was changed to a silver trophy, but the unlock conditions remained the same.

I think a one trophy difference shouldnt count the game as not a duplicate. If GoW III had a whole new list with difference trophies, you might have something there. Like Trine 2 (PS3) vs Trine 2 (PS4).

But right now its like saying GTA V on PS4 is different from PS3 just because it has one new trophy.

Well, for now i'll leave it like this. But subject is due to change if necessary.

Sign me up, I have 4:

• GoW 2
  • GoW Ascension
  • GoW Ghost of Sparta
  • GoW Chanins of Olympus

Sign me up :) Got platinum on all games except GOW3 Remastered

Joining as Titan (5 Platinums):

God of War

God of War II

God of War Ascencion

Welcome titan! :D

Champion of the Gods what up

God of War Ascension

God of War 

God of War II

God of War III

God of War III Remastered

Also use my PSN name please. :)

Congrats! :D Yea sure, added!

They aren't exactly the same. The Vita port has a different control scheme compared to the PS3 version. This makes it unique. Thus, it is a unique game, thus, it should be counted as a unique list, surely?

With that kind of logic, Would that make different region lists their own unique game as well?

Maybe I should start Project Platinum Steins;Gate. After all, reading it in English is different from reading it in Japanese. Thus, they're unique games.

Well, for now i'll leave it like this. But subject is due to change if necessary.

I'd make a decision soon if I were you. If you're going to count both GoW3 lists as unique you might as well make the Vita versions be counted as unique as well while you're at it.

• Like 2

I'd make a decision soon if I were you. If you're going to count both GoW3 lists as unique you might as well make the Vita versions be counted as unique as well while you're at it.

If i decide to change something, i will count PS3/4 version as one plat and won't add Vita ones.

Sign me up please. I have...

• God of War
  • God of War II
  • God of War III
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Sign me up for Titan, I have plats in 6 of the 7 GoW games. Thanks. :)

Added both! :)

Edited by whyfire

ATTETION!!!

Due to some of the feedbacks, i decided that GOW3 ps3 and ps4 versions count as one plat only! So everyone who has 6 plats will be moved to top tier. So only one plat per game, no doubles!
Sorry for some misunderstandings from my side.

At last, I was hoping someone would make a Project Platinum for GOW so I could be near the top ranking :P Sign me up for Titan. I have plats for;
God Of War
God Of War II
God Of War III
God Of War: Ascension
God Of War: Chains Of Olympus
God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta

Awesome! Love the GoW series, sign me up as a Titan

I have:
God of War
God of War II
God of War III
God of War: Chains of Olympus
God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Working on Ascension for the plat rain day and I'll get GoW3 Remaster once I finally switch to the PS4

Welcome added you both! :D

Edited by whyfire
  • Like 1

Champion rank for me, that pesky GoW 2 vita plat is the only one I dont have. 

God of War I (PS3+Vita)
God of War II (PS3)
God of War III (PS3 + PS4)
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PS3)
God of War: Chains of Olympus (PS3)

God of War: Ascension (PS3)

Edited by Boooda