Project Platinum: God of War

Fire

Hey guys I'm just curious about people saying I've been promoted to Titan, Spartan etc.. I'm obviously new here. What is this emblem you earn or what is it exactly. I've also seen this same "project platinum" for other games like far cry series. Never understood what it was. Thanks in advance! =)

Side note: I have all gow platinum's.

Leaderboard updated.

I have all 6 platinums.

Please sign me up as a Champion of the Gods

I have completed these 6 platinums
God of War
God of War II
God of War III Remastered (PS4)
God of War: Ascension
God of War: Chains of Olympus
God of War: Ghost of Sparta

I have God of War I and II, and I would like to be added to the list

Added.

Just got my 6th plat on Ghost of Sparta. update as Champion of the Gods please  :lol:

Updated your rank .

Hey guys I'm just curious about people saying I've been promoted to Titan, Spartan etc.. I'm obviously new here. What is this emblem you earn or what is it exactly. I've also seen this same "project platinum" for other games like far cry series. Never understood what it was. Thanks in advance! =)
Side note: I have all gow platinum's.

Just look at the OP, beside every Tier you have corresponding emblem. Basically its just for fun, makes you plat all games in the series, if you already haven't...

• Like 1

Hi there!  You can add me for the platinum rank, I have earned all GoW platinum trophies :)

Do you have some sort of special award for the players who have obtained every possible platinum (Vita versions and GoW 3 Remastered)?  I was fortunately able to earn these as well (this means 9 out of 9 possible 100% lists).

Thank you  & greetings from Germany!

http://psnprofiles.com/Bizzy_Montana_

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_

Put me down as a Spartan

GoW

GoW II

GoW: Chains of Olympus

I only have challenge mode left before I plat GoW III, then it's on to Ghost of Sparta.

Started from GoW about 2 weeks ago and have been working through them all in succession, so I'll be a champion of the gods pretty soon.

Edited by xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx

Everyone added and updated.

Hi there!  You can add me for the platinum rank, I have earned all GoW platinum trophies :)

Do you have some sort of special award for the players who have obtained every possible platinum (Vita versions and GoW 3 Remastered)?  I was fortunately able to earn these as well (this means 9 out of 9 possible 100% lists).

Thank you  & greetings from Germany!

http://psnprofiles.com/Bizzy_Montana_

Added you. I was thinking about making one but no, i didn't make one since from the beginning so many people signed up and it would be even more work for me. Cheers :)