Project Platinum: God of War

Fire

I have all 6, please sign me up for the top spot, thanks!

Top spot, it is! :D

Im missing ascension so that leavs me to titan rank for now. Current account jarred__383

https://psnprofiles.com/Jarred__383&completion=all&order=a-z&pf=all#content

Added! :)

Sign me up for spartan. I have 1 and 2 platted. I also have 3 rdy to pop for plat rain day. All I have to do is gut the 3rd centuar which I have a save right before the last one. Thanks!

Sure spartan :D I too have one GOW plat rdy to pop :highfive:

This is the first project platinum that I have more than 1 in the series  xD

So far I have 4  :platinum:  all on ps3

Lol Added spartan! :highfive:

Sign me up for Champion of the Gods 

Platinums:

• God of War
  • God of War II
  • God of War III + God of War 3 Remastered
  • God of War: Ascension
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Added! :D

I've got 

God Of War I PS3

God Of War II PS3

God Of War III PS3

Ghost Of Sparta

Looks like i'll have to go do Chains Of Olympus sometime these days, 1 trophy missing for Titan is rather seducing.

Go for it! It's not hard plat at all... Added :D

Thank you.

My first platinum tier in this kind of threads.

And even when a lot of people in the site comment that every game is basically the same or that gow3 is good and the rest meh It's very cool to have a lot, I mean A LOT of members having platted all the games. Cheers champions. :)

Edited by GoldenShaka

I am a champion of the gods. 

sign me up ;)

Added! :D

I don't have any plats but almost all trophies from the first game. Seems I need to finish this soon.

I'll add you as Ghost for now... As soon as you finish GOW1 you'll be promoted :D

Thank you.

My first platinum level in this kind of threads.

And even when a lot of people in the site comment that every game is basically the same or that gow3 is good and the rest meh It's very cool to have a lot, I mean A LOT of members having platted all the games. Cheers champions. :)

Np :) Yea, i agree with you...

I would like to be signed up for this one please. I've been hoping the GoW series would be added to the PP, so thank you! I have 5 out 6 platinums with Ascension being the one I need and I just started that one yesterday. Fortuitous is the word that popped in my head when I woke this morn to find this thread started! Good day!

I'm a Champion of the Gods? I have everything platted except for the remastered GoW3.

Yes, you are :D Welcome!

I would like to be signed up for this one please. I've been hoping the GoW series would be added to the PP, so thank you! I have 5 out 6 platinums with Ascension being the one I need and I just started that one yesterday. Fortuitous is the word that popped in my head when I woke this morn to find this thread started! Good day!

Np :) Alright, you're Titan for now, but as soon as you plat Ascension let me know, so i can promote you to top rank! Cheers mate :highfive:

• Like 1

WOOT! I'm a champion

*takes a look at the list*

Aww... I wanted to be the only champion lol.

I'll join in on this PP. I have all GOW plats (with the exception of GOW3 on the PS4).

Lol Yea, you're not the only one, but still you are the champion :yay: Welcome!

I have all 6 plats, I would love to join the Champions!

Added :awesome:

Sign me up for Titan. I have all but Acension

Titan it is! Welcome, enjoy your stay :awesome:

Sign me up. Guess i'm CotG.

- God of War 

- God of War II

- God of War III

- God of War: Ascension 

- God of War: Chains of Olympus 

- God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Another champ :yay: Added :D

Sign me up. Infamousking27. I have all the god of war plats.

Congrats, added :D

Add me as a Titan please  :) I have all of them except Ascension which I'm doing for the Plat Rain Day.

Alright added :D Ok, let me now when you're at only one trophy left till plat so i can promote you :highfive:

Got all 6 of them. Check my profile.

Alright added! :)

*manly roar*

me is now a Titan...I just finished GoW III in Titan earlier and it is now ready to pop in 01/01...

BTW... quick Q about Ascension... does it requires to have the patch to access Online/MP mode? I've heard it has like 5GBish patch... >_<

*manly roar*

me is now a Titan...I just finished GoW III in Titan earlier and it is now ready to pop in 01/01...

BTW... quick Q about Ascension... does it requires to have the patch to access Online/MP mode? I've heard it has like 5GBish patch... >_<

Congrats Titan :highfive:  Yea, pretty much. As far as i know, if you try to access MP it will ask you to download updates in order to continue... IKR, game it self has 35gb or so, + patch around 5gb, it's ridiculous :shakefist:

Sign me up for Titan

Thanks!

Platinums:

• God of War
  • God of War II
  • God of War III
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus
  • God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Sweet, i'll add you :)

Edited by whyfire

Congrats Titan :highfive:  Yea, pretty much. As far as i know, if you try to access MP it will ask you to download updates in order to continue... IKR, game it self has 35gb or so, + patch, it's ridiculous :shakefist:

thanks for response

*sigh* me might be stuck being a Titan for a loooong while...

• Like 1