Project Platinum: God of War

Fire

Eh, why not - put me down for this.  At the moment I only have the first game platted, but GOW II is ready to pop at the beginning of January, and Ghost of Sparta will be started soon enough.  I'll let you know when those games are platted. :)

Alright, welcome aboard! :)

May I join the hall on this.? Only have 4 though.

And the last two - would be a work in progress -SOON-.  :D 

Thanks, admins!

Cheers!

-Razgriz

Sure you can, added you! Cheers :highfive:

Sign me up for the rank of Spartan. I have the trilogy platinums on the PS3.

Ok, added you :D

What a great franchise, enjoyed the original back on the PS2 and surprisingly enjoyed replaying them too on the PS3. God of War 3 stands out as the best so far, wasn't too keen on Ascension.

Anyway I thought I was a Champion of the Gods but have just looked up that there is now a title on the PS4. When I get a PS4 I'll be sure to plat that as well

I guess then I'm a Titan as I have the platinum for:

1. God of War

2. God of War II

3. God of War III

4. God of War: Ascension

5. God of War: Chains of Olympus

6. God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Edited by FawltyPowers

hey man requesting to join. i have all the platinums and even platinumed god of war I and II again on VITA which was pretty cool as i did it like 3 years later. i'll platinum III again on the PS4 soon!!

Added you! Good luck with GOW3 Remastered :)

I got all the GOW plats as well - sign me up

Ok, added you. :)

Sign me up as a Mortal, please. Finally Platinumed the first game, should be moving onto the 2nd next.

Added you, welcome! :)

What a great franchise, enjoyed the original back on the PS2 and surprisingly enjoyed replaying them too on the PS3. God of War 3 stands out as the best so far, wasn't too keen on Ascension.

Anyway I thought I was a Champion of the Gods but have just looked up that there is now a title on the PS4. When I get a PS4 I'll be sure to plat that as well

I guess then I'm a Titan as I have the platinum for:

1. God of War

2. God of War II

3. God of War III

4. God of War: Ascension

5. God of War: Chains of Olympus

6. God of War: Ghost of Sparta

GOW3 is also my favorite. And games you listed are enough for Platinum tier, GOW3 on ps3 & ps4 counts as one plat :) So you are Champion, welcome! :)

Sign me up as a Ghost, if you may. I have none of the plats, but I have beaten God of War III and will eventually go for the plat.

Ok, added you...

Sign me up as "Champion of the Gods", please.

Platinum in all 6 games on their PS3 versions (i dont know if that's valid for Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus)

Added, welcome!