6 minutes ago, cooltwou said:

I am confused here I got the last one & the trophy did not pop why is that

You probably made a mistake and that isn't your last one.

I have got one from all these party members:

Alena

Jessica

Maya

Nera

Isla

Doric

Cooley the second hero

Yangus

Psaro

Kiryl

Terry

Bianca

so that is everybody I have unlocked the only person I would be missing is the main hero & I don't think you can switch off that party member & if I am missing somebody who is it

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

What I did that worked quite well to me:

1. Have ALL characters available at the Inn;
  2. Remove all characters from your team;
  3. Start the regular (NOT veteran) Green Dragon challenge and WIN the match;
  4. Return to the Inn and talk to ALL characters again (no exceptions). You are going to be asked if you want a Puff-Puff event;
    1. If NOT asked, return to STEP 3.
    2. If YES, accept the Puff-Puff event and go to NEXT STEP.
  5. Add the character that gave you the Puff -Puff event into your team and return to STEP 3.
    1. Is your team slot already full with 03 characters? If YES, remove the FIRST one and add the last one that gave you the Puff-Puff event; Return to STEP 3.
    2. Another character gave you the Puff-Puff event? If YES, remove the SECOND one  and add the recently character that gave you the Puff-Puff into this position; Return to STEP 3.
    3. Another character gave you the Puff-Puff event? If YES, remove the THIRD one  and add the recently character into this position; Return to Step 3.
  6. Keep doing this rotation (from the first position, to the third position) with all characters, no matter if you already received a Puff-Puff event in the past with one of them.

What did I learn?

In my point of view, there is a trigger between to win a match, talk and accept any Puff-Puff reward, and swapping the characters from your team each time.

Results:

8 from 10 times, I've got a Puff-Puff event, and in a couple of hours I obtained the trophy.

• Like 1