Dragon fin soup trophies (it has a platinum!)

bryman098

Just watched the trailer and Roguelike Elements was stated in the first couple of seconds. Excitement levels went down a whole lot after that. I am also seeing a lot of comments about the protagonist being a girl...because gender really determines if a game is going to be good or not.

I don't know, I will still download it but not really feeling this one :(

• Like 2

Just watched the trailer and Roguelike Elements was stated in the first couple of seconds. Excitement levels went down a whole lot after that. I am also seeing a lot of comments about the protagonist being a girl...because gender really determines if a game is going to be good or not.

I don't know, I will still download it but not really feeling this one :(

My ears perked up like a puppy when I read that dood :holy:

• Like 1

again... woooo!!!! Roguelike... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... didn't actually paid much attention on what trailer said after reading it will be roguelike...

oooh... looks like a fun list... sooo... there's survival... money grind... and collectibles - just hopefully... the RNG God(dess) is kind in this game... 

Edited by JeieeM

What kind of comments? People not wanting to play the game purely because the protagonist is a girl, or feminists shit stirring and assuming we won't because eww gamers are misogynist pigs?

Both, I couldn't care less if the protagonist is male of female. As long as the game is fun, story + characters are well-written, and there are some unpredictable (and realistic) plot twists, it's ok for me.

I am also seeing a lot of comments about the protagonist being a girl...because gender really determines if a game is going to be good or not.

I agree that it's dumb to judge the game on that. But I, for instance, kinda hate playing as a girl. I always loved it when a game presented you with a choice to either play as a male or female. I honestly don't know why, but (usually) when I play as a female, it takes me out of the game. Because I play these types of games as if I'm that character, and I can't get in to the character of a female. Maybe those comments you read, the people have a similar problem? It is stupid however, to say the game is bad just because you don't get to have a choice what gender you're playing and not playing it just because of that issue.

Well, even if I don't like to play as a girl, I think Dragon Fin Soup looks like a fun game I'll definitely try out in the near future.