Location Thread for Ad-Hoc meetup

Texonidas

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are interested in getting this platinum, however without ad-hoc it seems nigh impossible to get the coalition trophies. I thought we could potentially create a location thread so that people in similar areas could meet up and smash it out.

I'm in Brisbane, QLD, Australia. Happy to travel anywhere in Brisbane to nail this one, Already know one interested person, so if we can get two more we will be able to nail it. PM Texonidas if you're interested, throw DW Next in the friend request.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If only you were from Melbourne... i've always wanted to get this out of the way.

I've managed to find two more people to play it through with up here, might be worth going to the "Your country friend" thread and see if you can find someone there. That being said, if you want to fly up to Brisbane so all four of us can knock it out you're more than welcome to :P

• 1 year later...

Hi I'm from portugal and i need the ad-hoc trophies, also i travel through europe alot so it may be possible to meet in spain, france, germany and other countries. Please post where you can meet up for the ad-hoc trophies

brliquid

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe with a full set of 4 it's not too difficult to both complete all coalition mode + s rank for growth items, however I have never done it. I would DEFINTELY be keen to try via xlink kai if we can rally 4 people.

• Like 1

Not sure where the myth from, but XLink Kai does not work with this game, tried it a few times with various people. Or has something new being discovered recently?

Edited by enaysoft

14 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Not sure where the myth from, but XLink Kai does not work with this game, tried it a few times with various people. Or has something new being discovered recently?

The official Xlink Kai google sheet for compat has Dynasty Warriors Next explicitly marked as working. I've got someone lined up to test it with, so I will report back if it does/does not work. Tbh if it does I will probably just make a new topic in here called "X LINK KAI CONFIRMED" hahaha