Guide of the Year Awards 2015

Platisfaction

Maybe I will try to finish up a couple of the guides I'm writing. Still got several guides almost finished! xD

lol, one of my guides was posted 29th December 2014. Oh well. :P Still 5 from this year, though, doubt any of them will win any prizes! :P

I feel your pain, maybe we should take a temporary leave from the Guide Team after December 1 ;).

I think that we should have the option to recuse ourselves from the voting process if one of our guides is nominated. I've written or helped to write 17 this year!

Question: for the prizes, it says that the winner can pick X amount of (insert console) games. Are the games limited to a certain region, or can they be from anywhere?

Hmm, do you mean can they be shipped anywhere? The way your question is worded makes it sound like you were asking about imported games from Japan or something like that though. Either way I'm not 100% positive, it's best for Sly to answer this one. :P

curious, what guides won last year?

Here is last years results! ;)

Question: for the prizes, it says that the winner can pick X amount of (insert console) games. Are the games limited to a certain region, or can they be from anywhere?

So I just asked Sly and he said that anywhere that Amazon ships to is good 

Edited by BlindMango

question, lets say by chance someone who has multiple guides get several of their guides in the top 10 how would that work?

I'm pretty sure that if a person whose guides were in the top 10 would only be able to win once. Wouldn't be fair if said person won all 3 times.