Hard plat? *Spoilers*

So i've been playing this game for two days, & i find the realistic mode really hard & the easiest way to do it is playing co-op & having snipers on so you won't risk your life since its a 1 shot kill mode, what shocked me the most is that there's a decoration called Immortal Fame, & its requires you to complete every mission at least once on veteran without restarting from a check point...

What do you guys think of this?

• Like 1

I just found out that there's a decoration for earning all campaign weopons, attachments, camos

The problem is to unlock every camo for a primary weapon you need to kill 650 with the same weapon

& for ever pistol you need to get 150 kills for it, for the launchers you need to get 300 kills with them.

There's 25 primary weapon

4 pistols

3 Launchers

I've calculated them & it was 17,750 kills... I hope i might be wrong on this one because it'll take hours of time to get.

Doesn't Blops 3 come out in a few days?

Basically copies of the game have been distributed to the middle-east and a few other countries early and retailers started selling them before the official release. Happens every year, no big deal.

• Like 1

Doesn't Blops 3 come out in a few days?

Yes it does. But some people who buy games online all certain retailers get games early before the initial release date, either that or they won it early, or they are game testers.. People are already getting trophies for Fallout 4 and that game doesn't come out till the 10th.

Edited by demonoid321

I just found out that there's a decoration for earning all campaign weopons, attachments, camos

The problem is to unlock every camo for a primary weapon you need to kill 650 with the same weapon

& for ever pistol you need to get 150 kills for it, for the launchers you need to get 300 kills with them.

There's 25 primary weapon

4 pistols

3 Launchers

I've calculated them & it was 17,750 kills... I hope i might be wrong on this one because it'll take hours of time to get.

Does the kill count in nightmare mode?  If so that should be easy :)

Is realistic mode unlock at the start or do i have to do something to unlock it?

Edited by MRgreen55