Spartacus Legends Free DLC (NA Region)

MesopithecusUK

All the DLC for Spartacus Legends is currently free for NA region.  Apparently Ubisoft have done this as an apology for servers being down for a week (I believe they may still be experiencing issues)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/spartacus-legends/cid=UP0001-NPUB30746_00-SPARTACUS0000000%3AADD-ONS

The following DLC is available on the store, all free.  You can also repeatedly download the 3000 gold coins DLC apparently. I've included the original price in brackets.

Gladiator Starter Park ($14.99)

3000 Gold Coins ($149.99)

1100 Gold Coins ($74.99)

650 Gold Coins ($49.99)

240 Gold Coins ($19.99)

50 Gold Coins ($4.99)

'Bought' them on my american account in case I ever feel crazy enough to play this. Once bought, can I download repeatedly forever or is it only while there free?

And do we know how long that they will be free for?

Also, to anyone who's played it, is gold actually useful in cutting down time spent grinding, or does it have almost no effect?

'Bought' them on my american account in case I ever feel crazy enough to play this. Once bought, can I download repeatedly forever or is it only while there free?

And do we know how long that they will be free for?

Also, to anyone who's played it, is gold actually useful in cutting down time spent grinding, or does it have almost no effect?

You won't be able to use them, you can only access the servers with the region your account is. I was going to 100% this game with my friend a couple months ago, but the UK game didn't worth with my SA account, so I used the UK account to boost that shit. I'm glad I chose for this.

So would this make getting the 100% faster?

Wow thats impressive. I got it all now lol. just in case i want to play this game now... again. does this make leveling up super duper fast or something??

Will make it faster yes since you can keep buying over and over the 2X exp boosts without needing to wait for cash or whatever. If you guys have any love for your lives and/or any faith in me, stay THE FUCK AWAY from this game. I had the most boring 15h boost I've ever done in my life, this easily put down to dust how boring it was to boost Bioshock 2 (which mind you, I did TWICE!). But if by any chance my word and any love you might have for youself isn't enough,

you can easily boost this with another person in wager matches. For the love of god, wait for a 2X exp weekend as all so you can go all nuts with 4X exp. Follow the Spartacus Legends page on facebook, the weekends starts on friday afternoon and end on monday afternoon. PLS DON'T PLAY THIS! :( 

• Like 1

The dlc is free because the games getting shut down on December 22nd. Once or "If" the servers do come back online for PS3 it won't be for long and as it is they've been down for 2 weeks. On top of that if the servers are back on for the last month then anyone will easily get this 100% with that free store gold and the triple xp month.

Hmmm.... hmmm... this is really tempting but the above 2 posts worry me. If the servers are shitty and the gold doesn't work anymore this could be problematic. I'm just gonna ignore TheYuriG :P because I love the grind, plus it's supposed to be 3x XP in all Nov, then add the 2x XP with gold. Decisions... decisions... :D

Hmmm.... hmmm... this is really tempting but the above 2 posts worry me. If the servers are shitty and the gold doesn't work anymore this could be problematic. I'm just gonna ignore TheYuriG :P because I love the grind, plus it's supposed to be 3x XP in all Nov, then add the 2x XP with gold. Decisions... decisions... :D

Servers are back up so if you're going to start I'd do so now and get it done ASAP, and like you mentioned you can get 6x fame which would be a maximum of 2800 per match in the Spartacula

Yeah the free gold didn't work for me, but I think the Starter Pack did, because I started with 100 gold. Maxed out my X2 fame boost (99 is max) and just started going at it. Finally done with all trophies except fame. Now comes the grinding... I'M READY! :D

Oh and I have 110 gold at the moment and used them for other than just fame boost so no need to worry about that. Although this game is not easy.

I Think gold is free for no one, just a bug, check that : https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/game/spartacus-legends/?modalId=201226350

But im agree with my VDD, it seems that only starter pack be available for free, i ve 100 gold coins for free but no equipment^^

Look at this too, with that u can grind 8 400 XP all 2 matches, enjoy ur lvl 50 !!

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=728176#vch

Edited by loncle13