Users can now purchase PSN avatars on the PS4.

Aranea Highwind

Update! PS4 users can now purchase avatars through PlayStation Store. Previously purchased PS3 avatars will transfer over in the coming days

https://twitter.com/PlayStation

Update x2! Avatars are coming to PlayStation Store on PS4 starting next week. Your PS3 avatars will still carry over. 

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/661692028384841729

About time!

Edited by Paige
  • Like 3

I'm having a really hard time understanding why Sony isn't able to make the PS4 interface as clean and functional as the PS3's. Frankly, they should be ashamed of themselves at this point.

Perfect formulated, couldn't say it better.

As I can remember they had made a XMB like interface for the ps4, but quickly changed it before releasing the PS4 to that what we unfortunately today have ... 

You'd be surprised how many people are actually willing to spend money on a little picture next to their name that only a few people will see, it's silly they took this long to bring back something that let's people give them money for such little effort.

• Like 2

I'm having a really hard time understanding why Sony isn't able to make the PS4 interface as clean and functional as the PS3's. Frankly, they should be ashamed of themselves at this point.

I thought you were serious, but then you said the PS3's UI is clean and functional. LMAO. That's funny! +2 points for you.

Remember how it took the PS3 around 20 seconds to scan a trophy update?

"PS3 UI is clean and functional!!!!!"

Edited by Valyrious