Users can now purchase PSN avatars on the PS4.

Aranea Highwind

I thought you were serious, but then you said the PS3's UI is clean and functional. LMAO. That's funny! +2 points for you.

Remember how it took the PS3 around 20 seconds to scan a trophy update?

"PS3 UI is clean and functional!!!!!"

I adore the XMB menu; perhaps the cleanest, simplest menu I've come across. I wish they kept it for the PS4, personally. 

Because with Sony, they never give us the option to turn these things off. I can't turn off "Recommended Friends". I can't get rid of PS Now. I can't get rid of Playroom. I can't get rid of "Events". I can't get rid of any social junk they throw in. I'm guessing the "Follow these developers" thing fell flat on it's face which is why that thing is gone.

If they give us the option to turn off Friend Notifications, then sure, ok.

i agree wish i could turn off half of that stuff myself.

Yep, we got shitty avatars this week they are constructor HD :/ typical SCEE. Watch the NA region get something like The order 1886 avatars or something far better!

There might be more avatars coming though as it's only Monday. Our store doesn't officially update until Tuesday and then into Wednesday. 

EDIT: They are charging 79p for those constructor avatars, i just hope the prices of avatars hasn't risen :jaymon:

Edited by EternalChaos72
  • Like 1

Avatars are available for purchase on the PS4 store now.

Games > New > New This Week  (Apply the "Newest First" filter)

I bought the R. Mika avatar.

BZZvypl.png

BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS!!!!! Look what the americans got! All we got was contructor HD avatars. SCEE are a useless bunch, and lookie here they even got the uncharted 4 avatars way before release. Whoever is the avatar department in the London headquarters needs sacked. 

Please excuse me while i curl up into a ball and sulk for the next hour :(

Edited by EternalChaos72
  • Like 2

BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS!!!!! Look what the americans got! All we got was contructor HD avatars. SCEE are a useless bunch, and lookie here they even got the uncharted 4 avatars way before release. Whoever is the avatar department in the London headquarters needs sacked. 

I feel your anger, i'd kill to get some of the NA's   :ninja: