Users can now purchase PSN avatars on the PS4.

Aranea Highwind

That would be amazing. Spending 'x' amount on a game and supporting their efforts/work should grant you at least a couple of tiny pictures we call avatars..

Ikr, ofc the ultimate dream would be able to custom pic your avatar like your profile pic. I would pay up to $10 to do this tbh ^_^

Ikr, ofc the ultimate dream would be able to custom pic your avatar like your profile pic. I would pay up to $10 to do this tbh ^_^

Orrr the ability to make your avatar a screenshot from a game. I might be going too far with that but i know i've taken quite a few awesome screenshots, example Fallout, that would suit an avatar. But i do agree, i'd pay more for a custom avatar

Orrr the ability to make your avatar a screenshot from a game. I might be going too far with that but i know i've taken quite a few awesome screenshots, example Fallout, that would suit an avatar. But i do agree, i'd pay more for a custom avatar

Haha yeah, can't believe we still can't do custom background for the PS4 home screen, it's like they TOOK away features this gen -_- and wow you're from Melbourne too? :P

Jeez... don't get me started on the lack of theme's the PS4 has after 2 years. I could go on about that for ages but that's another whole topic i probably shouldn't get into :P You're right, the PS4 is missing quite a number of features that the PS3 had in which most of them i really liked. Give the PS4 time though, it'll probably come around.

Yep Melbourne, where the games are expensive and the internet is at a 3rd world state. Gotta love Aus right?...

Edited by Risky