Dragon Fin Soup (PS Plus game) Gameplay Videos

tony-juice

Hello folks!

I received this game as a part of a monthly free game collection via my PS Plus membership. I tried it, and it´s definitely fun! :) I love this game so much, so I want to share my experience with you. cheers.

The game starts as an ancient universe called Asura (situated on a back of giant dragon turtle god named Asura) collapsed because of undead creatures invasion. You are as a girl facing the hordes of creatures and also human enemies. You have a a best friend - a dog, which is fighting for you. But, be aware, he can be also killed in action. 

At the beginning the main location is a village where you can accept missions, buy a gear just talk to other people. There is also outer world map, so you can travel between locations. Be aware, you can get also in an dangerous encounter.

The action - system is quit interesting. You fight in realtime, but enemy will move or attack only if you move ahaed to him. You have basicaly 2 weapons. Melee (which can be doubled) and also ranged weapon - looks like a shotgun. You can switch between them anytime. Enemies in dungeons are randomly generated.

The story mode is the only which I tryied, so I cannot write anything about the rest of the game modes.

[Find the Murderer * Kill All The Undead * Monster Bites missions] 

[Care Package] missions 

[Trouble with Drone] mission - part 1

[Trouble with Drone] mission - part 2

[Missing Kid] mission - part 1 

[Missing Kid] mission - part 2

[For Science!] mission

[infestation] + [Woodwork] mission

Edited by tony-juice
  • Like 1

Eh, another recently joined member promoting his channel. I would rather have a review instead, to be honest.

At least he put up a display picture, that's indicative of his possible desire to stay, I mean most can't even be bothered to do that.