Item collector

SakuraEclipse

quick question, does the progress for this carry over in NG+? I read the guide on playstationtrophies and there seems to be conflicting views of it. my first play through save is sitting at 290 equipment and 55 consumables in the log after the dlc. holding on to this save just in case. Thanks for any info in advance. 

• 4 years later...
12 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

At the moment I have 301 pieces of equipment, 60 consumables and 170 or so items between key items and fashion items, so the total is around 530 items, and the trophy still hasn't shown its face, what the hell...

I had around 315-320 pieces of equipment when it popped. It's not glitched, either some fashion items or key items don't count or the number in the guides is not right

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I had around 315-320 pieces of equipment when it popped. It's not glitched, either some fashion items or key items don't count or the number in the guides is not right

OK thank you, I'll aim for that number in the equipment count.

PS. At last the trophy unlocked after reaching 308 pieces of equipment and getting another fashion item in the process, so I was probably at 540 or so items all in all, including several items I've collected in the Alisha DLC.

Edited by Brightblade76

• 3 months later...

In case anyone reaches this again, it turns out the game does not carry over your count to NG+. so while a lot of people are saying this trophy is glitched, it turns out what happens is that they carried over their consumables and fashion items. For consumables it's fine since you can easily sell 1 of every one and then buy one (also pick up new herbs) which will add to the consumable counter, for fashion items though you should not carry them over as then even with a guide you'll have no idea which ones you got in the ng+ play through or in your first play through. This unlocked for me after collecting a fashion item I already collected, which basically means you need to go and open basically ever chest(find the fashion item again) and eventually it'll pop.