Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS3 Trophy Discussion Thread

OMG THEY ACTUALLY MADE A LIST FOR THIS.

Whats your thoughts? Looks almost identical to the PS4 edition just with a few more added trophies.

You mean that both list have rectangular shaped pictures as trophies? Or that the trophies of both lists are orange? I agree, they really do look identical... Oh wait, you meant the trophy requirements? In that case: LOL.

Thinking of going for this platinum as well as the PS4 platinum. This should be fun considering CoD is what the franchise is known for. Plus I am not too shabby at multiplayer, so I am hella looking forward to this UR plat! :D

I thought the PS3 version would be a lot easier due to only being multiplayer, from the look of it it is, but all these comments saying the challenges are hard as balls have me scared, I was only gonna get the PS4 version anyways, but oh well.

They have changed 2 trophies on the PS3 which make the platinum easier than the Xbox 360.

The trophy for 5 sanguinary medals is on the X360 an achievement that requires you to prestige 10 times!!

And the 10 enemies while wallrunning on the X360 is prestige for the first time lol.

We are so lucky that Beenox changed this for PS3.

Was it Sony's new partnership with Activision? lol (Remember no 'Big Bang Theory' trophy for MOON DLC while Microsoft had the partnership).

If you don't believe me:

www.trueachievements.com/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-III-Xbox-360/achievements.htm