is this game worth a purchase?

So i used to play all the yugioh games back in the day. forbidden memories, duelist of roses and the countless ones for gb advance. The trophies seem easy enough but i'm worried about the game being a short one or multiplayer not being big. last thing i want is having to wait 30 min or more for a match online. So i was just wondering if this game is really is

1. any good
2. a decent length
3. multiplayer active

if anyone has anything to add info wise than please do so

I am currently playing through this game and its very well made and enjoyable. Getting cards has been made very simple with purchasing card packs with game currency. The length is quite long as you are playing through the main duels in the arc of each story for the show. Online has its moments when its with players.

I hope this helps you in some way. Have a good day C:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah it's good if you're used to the Tag Force franchise. The DLC though... Is too pricey for only two additional duels, and ARC-V is not even worth it. People tend to go more with the first Yu-Gi-Oh but there's more than meets the eye.

Other than that, probably wait for sale.

It was, two weeks ago. Edited by starhope39

• 4 weeks later...

The game is fine if you are interest in Yu-Gi-Oh and would like to duel. Online support is not bad, either. That being said the "story mode" is a re-hash of the shows told with minimal of effort and the D.L.C. is over-priced for what you get. I enjoy the game, yes, but if you are not a big fan than either pass or wait.