Quick Question about Online Trophies

• 2 years later...

Sorry to bump an almost three year old thread, but are the servers still okay for this game? I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be hard to find one other person for the sole Multiplayer trophy through sessions, but I'm just making sure the servers are fine first.

Edited by ddracarys

2 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Sorry to bump an almost three year old thread, but are the servers still okay for this game? I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be hard to find one other person for the sole Multiplayer trophy through sessions, but I'm just making sure the servers are fine first.

You'll have to boost them, unless you want to sit there a few hours trying to get lucky. But it's easy, works without issues and you only need another player, check the forum. Plenty of gamers, myself included, have managed it easily just a while ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cris3f said:

You'll have to boost them, unless you want to sit there a few hours trying to get lucky. But it's easy, works without issues and you only need another player, check the forum. Plenty of gamers, myself included, have managed it easily just a while ago.

Alright sweet, thanks for the clarification! I’ll probably definitely pick this up then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...