How is Fuse?

Azaan60

It's from Insomniac Games , so i suppose it will be a fun journey , get soem friends to play along also since the coop seems to be his strongest point unlike some others games .

Yes , i'm looking at you , F.E.A.R 3 and Resident Evil 6  :rolleyes:

3,75€!

That is a complete bargain imo . But i assume the oline portion is dead right now so playing coop will be a tough task.

One of the best coop experiences I've ever had. If you make sure to play with people that can coordinate instead of being stupid headless chickens, you gonna have a SHITLOAD of fun, just like I had. Let me know if you want to play some echelon, I'm hungry for some coop action.

One of the best coop experiences I've ever had. If you make sure to play with people that can coordinate instead of being stupid headless chickens, you gonna have a SHITLOAD of fun, just like I had. Let me know if you want to play some echelon, I'm hungry for some coop action.

Damn I wish you were in my group earlier :). I was playing echelon with 2 people who were very good and then they invited their friend. I was thinking "oh good with 4 people this will be even better".

She picked Izzy (because she liked the red hair) but was level 1 so she didn't have Heal Beacon. She then ran around collecting all the grenades and super weapons and using them up instantly (we kept yelling at her in the mic to save them for the harder enemies or not to pick them up at all).

It was very painful :( Oh well at least you were able to help us with the last couple of trophies :)

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Damn I wish you were in my group earlier :). I was playing echelon with 2 people who were very good and then they invited their friend. I was thinking "oh good with 4 people this will be even better".

She picked Izzy (because she liked the red hair) but was level 1 so she didn't have Heal Beacon. She then ran around collecting all the grenades and super weapons and using them up instantly (we kept yelling at her in the mic to save them for the harder enemies or not to pick them up at all).

It was very painful :( Oh well at least you were able to help us with the last couple of trophies :)

Izzy best character: confirmed. :wub:

I don't think I can ever get enough of this game, as long as people are cooperative. I tried to play with a couple people from this site a few weeks back and it was horrible, they didn't listen to me at all, I gave up trying after 2 days, it wasn't worth my time. :(

I managed to solo 5* all stages but the submarine so far. Very easy with high level characters and being able to change characters back and forth as necessity demands. :D

EDIT: There is currently a FUSE session ongoing if you guys are interested. https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions/70800-Fuse

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Fuse is freaking awesome. Its even got split screen online, so it gets even better.

I actually need to get the 4 player coop trophy on that as well as just beat the game. But I had a lot of fun in that game rom what i played.

Edited by Superbuu3

• 1 month later...