Project Platinum: Prince of Persia

Boooda

Warrior Within and Two Thrones are a little hard to swallow because the HD remaster wasnt all that polished. Plus unstackable difficulty trophies are just the icing on the cake. Personally i'd play Sands of Time and Forgotten Sands, granted Sands of time is like 12 years old at this point so it definitely shows its age. Forgotten Sands is the most recent one and I really liked it. Added!

So you're telling me i should start with one of those 2 right? is one of them part of the trilogy?

Boooda! :jaymon:

Nice job on the PP, buddy. Put me down for 4/5. :)

I'll be back with #5 soon. :ninja:

EDIT: With 5 games and 5 slots, it seems to write itself that it would be better to have each slot for 1-5 platinums, instead of 1,2,4,5 and joining.

Edited by effdeegee

So you're telling me i should start with one of those 2 right? is one of them part of the trilogy?

Play Sands of Time first. Its the first one in the HD trilogy. 

Shadow Warrior here :)

Prince of Persia (2008) + 100%

Prince of Persia: the Forgotten Sands

Awesome, added!

Boooda! :jaymon:

Nice job on the PP, buddy. Put me down for 4/5. :)

I'll be back with #5 soon. :ninja:

EDIT: With 5 games and 5 slots, it seems to write itself that it would be better to have each slot for 1-5 platinums, instead of 1,2,4,5 and joining.

Awesome dude, lookin forward to it. It makes sense but for the overall leaderboard theres only 4 point slots available (bronze, silver, gold, platinum). The joining slot is purely aesthetic really. Added! 

Join me up please, just got the plat for sands of time

190+ plats and you only have ONE prince of persia plat? tsk tsk. ;) Added. 

The Majarajah is "the King" of the county that the Prince(of Persia) is attacking in the first game. I don't think it ever specifies what country that is, only that it is indeed a separate country. They have a Vizier as an advisor if that helps at all.

Anyway I guess I'm a Shadow Warrior:

Forgotten Sands

PoP (2008)

Sands of Time

I was really hoping your gold rank would be 3 games and that you'd need the last two for plat but no biggie. I'll get em all soon.

Please sign me up as a Shadow Warrior I have the plats from the original trilogy!

For a change I have none of the remaining titles in my backlog, need to get searching for those...

PS. no need to update me on the general leaderboards I don't participate in those, just in the threads.

Everyone up to this post has been added :)

Always wanted to play the series. Are the games somehow connected? Is there an order in which I should play the games?

You should play them! The order of the games are the same order I listed them in the OP. However the 2008 game is a spinoff and doesnt tie in to the other 4 games at all. 

• Like 1