Project Platinum: Prince of Persia

Boooda

Could you sign me up for Sand Master. I have every platinum except for the 2008 game

Sure thing, added!

Finished Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Could you please add it for me? 

Grats on the plat! Moved you on up to Sand Bearer

I'd like to join too.

I have 3 platinums:

• Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
  • Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Good stuff, added to Shadow Warrior. 

I did all PoP platinums and my favourite was the one with cel shading graphics :) you can sign me up

Sweet! I agree the 2008 one was awesome. Added!

• Like 1

Forgotten Sands prepared at 95%, so I'm a Shadow Warrior now. The only thing left to do is the no-damage fight in the Throne Room. Messed it up during my first run (blasted autosaves) and had to backtrack for 90 minutes from the beginning. This time I even backed my autosaves just in case.  

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 1

Forgotten Sands prepared at 95%, so I'm a Shadow Warrior now. The only thing left to do is the no-damage fight in the Throne Room. Messed it up during my first run (blasted autosaves) and had to backtrack for 90 minutes from the beginning. This time I even backed my autosaves just in case.  

Yeah I remember being wary of those autosaves, its not too hard to do though but backtracking is killer. How'd you like Forgotten sands?

Also, addded to shadow warrior :)

Edited by Boooda

Yeah I remember being wary of those autosaves, its not too hard to do though but backtracking is killer. How'd you like Forgotten sands?

Also, addded to shadow warrior :)

When I've played it at the time of its release, I've simply thought that it was okay.

Now, however, I've actually felt some kind of affection towards it. It wasn't "eh, it's okay" anymore, more like "hm, it's actually pretty good".

Yeah, there is autosaves, and everything is much more "automated", be it combat or parkour, but there is just something.

I was actually having fun messing with all those flashy djinn powers, and blazing through the locations at lightning speeds (all hail Quick Jump).

Who knows, maybe I've just missed being with a happier, pre-WW Prince. Taking into account that the game actually takes place just before he meets Dahaka and everything goes to jaded hell... there is just something sad about it.    

When I've played it at the time of its release, I've simply thought that it was okay.

Now, however, I've actually felt some kind of affection towards it. It wasn't "eh, it's okay" anymore, more like "hm, it's actually pretty good".

Yeah, there is autosaves, and everything is much more "automated", be it combat or parkour, but there is just something.

I was actually having fun messing with all those flashy djinn powers, and blazing through the locations at lightning speeds (all hail Quick Jump).

Who knows, maybe I've just missed being with a happier, pre-WW Prince. Taking into account that the game actually takes place just before he meets Dahaka and everything goes to jaded hell... there is just something sad about it.    

I agree. I played it on xbox 360 first and I quite enjoyed it but it made me realise that I like the less serious Prince a lot more. Plus the platforming sections in that game were a LOT of fun, especially near the end where you had to climb all of that water. WW was good, but just so different. Two Thrones was kinda in between, but yeah forgotten sands was a lot like the first game. With that being said it still didnt really feel like a main entry in the series, im still hoping for a proper AAA PS4 game in the future. Maybe a complete reboot, but keep the core ideas the same. 

Is there rumours of a new game or something? I would love a new PoP game. Anyways, yea, 2008 was one of my first few plats. Loved that game.

I currently have all 5 at 100%

No rumors, just blind faith xD As much as I'd love a new one, I cant see them making one with all the IP's they currently have in development. 

And nice man, added you to the list. 

Sign me up, please  :)

All 5 games Platted, back to back. That was quite a few playthroughs, and a fun marathon run... :awesome:

Now waiting for my name to appear in the 'Prince of Persia' category... ;)

Awesome man, there are a lot more people with all the plats than I thought there would be :D added! 

• Like 1

Hi I would like to join!

Loved the series since the ps2 era, already have 4 out of 5 platinums ( I just need Forgotten Sands)

My favorite is without a doubt WW, I know its not perfect but the story and combat system are great!

Added you to Sand Master, good luck with the last plat! 

• Like 1