Who else cant wait for South Park: The Fractured but Whole?

South Park: The Fractured but Whole *hehe* ( say that sentence a few times over and you'll get it :P )

I found South Park stick of  truth one of the best games I had played in 2014
was just a perfect game, didn't run into any glitches, was enjoyable and an easy platinum IMO
it kinda lacked with the combat side to it but didn't really affect my experience at all
the trailer is absolutely hilarious and I cant wait till it comes out

eeeek ^.^ so excited xD

Who else is looking forward to it?

Edited by CLEONS_VICTORY

Oh shit, now I get it...

Always wondered what the title meant

Haha yeah I didnt really get it at first also ^.^

I enjoyed The Stick of Truth a lot, so definitely looking forward to farting around on the sequel.

haha nothing will be safe

This isn't news. The game was announced back at E3. They even showed a trailer in the Ubisoft conference.

yes yes quite delayed ik

but was just a great game and I didn't see a thread about the sequel

just wanted to see who else was looking forward to the sequel as I am :D

I'm glad someone else is excited, this was the best news from E3 for me

I'm very excited and glad its not just DLC but a full sequel, I imported the US version of the first game as the one released in the UK was censored and was always worried I would miss out on any future DLC released (Luckily none was released)

Edited by savageamusement

That title is hilarious!

To help people out... Just say it out loud.

It's also spelled out in the E3 trailer.

I haven't played the 1st. Do you suggest it to me? I love South Park but never had the opportunity to try the game :/

If you like the series in any way, then the first game is totally worth it. It's the first South Park game that Matt and Trey worked on. (creators of South Park and the voices of all the characters)

As a nice callback to fans of various popular episodes, there were also some quite halarious easter eggs that you could find in just exploring some of the kids houses. Plus the big collectible was the chinpokemon. Really looking forward to this, it was one of the big surprise announcements at E3. Honestly didn't expect any more South Park games with Matt and Trey as at one point they described that making the game was 'complete hell' . 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Very very looking forward to the 2nd one cumming out, I wonder what the aliens will do next. :lol:

The whole concept of turning south park into an Rpg was pure brilliance, I couldn't stop playing it until I got the plat.

the turn base battles were well done and all of crazy shit that happens,

giphy.gif

• 4 months later...