Indivisible will release on October 8th 2019!!!

Wavergray

Edit: The game will be out on October 8th 2019!!! :dance: 

The game had a indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for $1.5 million dollars and was funded with a ending amount of $1,878,894.

Indivisible has a prototype demo out on US PS4, EU PS4, and Steam

Indivisible is currently scheduled for release sometime in 2018.

Indivisible has already been funded, but if you want pre-order the game, get some of the backer rewards or just support the game's stretch goals, you can use Indiegogo's "InDemand" feature Here.

Party members revealed so far. (Click on the character to see their name and story.)

zeb1-916x1024.pngraz1-1024x890.pngtung1-1024x980.png

dhar_edited-736x1024.pngthorani_edited-527x1024.pngvasco_white_spot_fixed-664x1024.pngkushi-and-altun-709x1024.pngnarssus_edited-790x1024.pngyan_edited-387x1024.pngnagarider-754x1024.pngphoebe-904x1024.pngkaldi-655x1024.pngtoko-735x1024.pnggeorge-1024x1016.pngbaozhai-700x1024.pngantoine-597x1024.pngzahra-489x1024.pngtenoch_edited-636x1024.pngnuna.pnglanshi.jpgqadira.pngtatanka-687x1024.pngleilani-tiki-551x1024.pnghassam-1024x1019.pngkampan-743x1024.pngKogi.pngsangmu-1024x955.pngren-578x1024.png

Guest Party Members revealed so far.

• Shovel Knight, from Shovel Knight!
  • Juan, from Guacamelee!
  • Zackasaurus, from Super Time Force Ultra!
  • The Drifter, from Hyper Light Drifter!
  • Lea from Curses 'N Chaos!
  • Calibretto from Battle Chasers!
  • Annie from Skullgirls!
  • Shantae, from Shantae!
  • Red from Transistor!

fvudomckwsjx2ynkfx2j.pngv5k7ipifagnkmus63ut0.pngeknz7vdc99kto5yop7hb.pngcifulfymah9yptfgewhv.pngi52xt72ezmdk6c5cgfv6.pngmq638aqg5unaewcs6ymf.pnge0y20zxqd1vi3ow7cppm.pngcid6stpjddhy5tjq94ks.pngxaoobsmeizcdso5a8uld.png

Edited by Wavergray
  • Like 2

Holy shit, I want this game! Sadly I only have debt card which can't buy dollars. Hope the game make it until the end though!

600k in 20 days is like 900k (out of 1.5M) in 30 days, so I don't think the game will make it. :(

Holy fucking jesus christ

Indivisible will feature a fantastic lineup of guest characters! And yes, all of them will be playable. Here's the list we've announced:

• Annie from Skullgirls
  • Calibretto from Battle Chasers
  • The Drifter from Hyper Light Drifter
  • Juan from Guacamelee
  • Lea from Curses N' Chaos
  • Shovel Knight from Shovel Knight
  • Zackasaurus from Super Time Force Ultra

JUAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

i tried it out on PC when it came available a couple weeks ago and i really really hope this game reaches its goal. honestly, it doesn't look likely, and that's really sad. if you have a ps4, please download the prototype and see if it's something you want to support. it likely will be!  

I like Lab Zero, and it looks interesting, but I'm not going to be backing it out of principle. They should've had enough success with Skullgirls that they should be able to fund a single game, or at least be able to attract investors without having to get $1.5 million of donations. I could understand it more if it was a new studio, or if the campaign was asking for less, but asking for $1.5 million, when they've put none of their own money towards the game (since the $250,000 used to make the prototype was from 505) is just a slap in the face to their fans. They're asking us to completely fund their game, so that they can make more money from sales. And that's just not cool with me.

• Like 1

I like Lab Zero, and it looks interesting, but I'm not going to be backing it out of principle. They should've had enough success with Skullgirls that they should be able to fund a single game, or at least be able to attract investors without having to get $1.5 million of donations. I could understand it more if it was a new studio, or if the campaign was asking for less, but asking for $1.5 million, when they've put none of their own money towards the game (since the $250,000 used to make the prototype was from 505) is just a slap in the face to their fans. They're asking us to completely fund their game, so that they can make more money from sales. And that's just not cool with me.

Lab Zero has talked about the misconceptions that they made money off of Skullgirls and why they need 1.5 million for this game. 

If you don't want to watch the video here are the main points as to why they need 1.5 million.

• They don't want to make the game in pieces/episode, they want to make a full game.
  • Federal Poverty Level in the US is $20,000 a year, if you don't make more that a year the government puts you on welfare.
  • Super Metroid had 23 developers if you assume they made at least $20,000 a year, you get $460,000 just to make sure they can live for one year. 
  • It took 3 years for Super Metroid to be made, so the living cost of the developers at Poverty Level was at least $1,380,000.
  • That does not include any of the stuff they needed to make the game just their paychecks they needed to get food for their families at the Poverty Level.
  • Now give the Super Metroid developers a $40,000 yearly salary and you get $2.7 million
  • Lab Zero will need more then 23 developers to release Indivisible by 2018.
  • They did the math and they need $3.5 million to make the game.
  • 505 will give them $2 million, but only if they can raise $1.5 million through crowdfunding.

There is more to it, but you will have to watch the video for it.

http://peckanpie.tumblr.com/post/131354744371/indivisible-lets-put-things-into-perspective

Mike Z has 10+ years of programming and game development experience. Since Skullgirls, he has been and continues to work 90 hours a week. When Skullgirls ran their Indiegogo to make new characters, they set the cost of development per character at a significant pay cut, even at a loss. Last year, the average annual salary of someone working the same job as Mike with only 6 years of experience was $160,000. Mike is NEGATIVE over $45,000 since Skullgirls. If Indivisible is funded, he will barely BREAK EVEN. During the time Skullgirls was in development, he got married. He had to postpone his honeymoon for several weeks in order to keep the game’s development on track.

This is only one man from Lab Zero. There are a dozen other core team members at Lab Zero with similar stories. This doesn’t even include the 70+ other contract animators they hired for Skullgirls and will have to hire again for Indivisible.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

Ravidrath @ LabZero is in discussion with IGG to have the campaign extended. Hopefully it happens. Its approaching $900k. Seems the PS4 prototype demo is helping some. Still sitting on the sidelines waiting to see what happens is not going to get the game funded. The most annoying thing ive read in the community boards is that "I want the game but I don't wanna donate if its going to fail". Well, if you don't donate, IT WILL FAIL. 

Labzero has been open and honest about their situation from day 1 and have answered every possible thing that needs to be answered in regards to your support for their projects. They have not given you any reason to doubt them now that they need your help again. 

Edited by The-Sigma-Alpha

It was enjoyable, but not gonna fund it. Been burned badly one too many times.

Well, unlike most crowdfunding campaigns, Indivisible is under a fixed funding campaign. This means if this campaign fails you get all of your money back.

If you like the game and want to see it be made fund it, if it fails you will have lost nothing and you will have shown support for a game you want to be made.

Well, unlike most crowdfunding campaigns, Indivisible is under a fixed funding campaign. This means if this campaign fails you get all of your money back.

If you like the game and want to see it be made fund it, if it fails you will have lost nothing and you will have shown support for a game you want to be made.

Perhaps. I'll think it over.

A decent little prototype but I'll buy the game when/if it comes out. The way LZ conduct business with MS is just messed up, there's no prototype on the X1 because they have little time left and the SG:2nd E engie was already ported to PS4. Why would I support a developer like that? I hope they shape up in the future. I'm thankful I have both consoles but that doesn't mean I'll start supporting actions like that. I don't want the campaign to fail but I just can't support that kind of behaviour.

A decent little prototype but I'll buy the game when/if it comes out. The way LZ conduct business with MS is just messed up, there's no prototype on the X1 because they have little time left and the SG:2nd E engie was already ported to PS4. Why would I support a developer like that? I hope they shape up in the future. I'm thankful I have both consoles but that doesn't mean I'll start supporting actions like that. I don't want the campaign to fail but I just can't support that kind of behaviour.

I don't see the problem with a developer making that kind of decision under the circumstances. Can you break down what the offense is?

• 2 weeks later...

Update: The prototype demo is now on STEAM and has been on the EU PS4 store for a while. The game needs around $380k more to reach it's goal. They have two weeks left.

Also: Shantae has been add to the list of guest characters

cuuejfkwevw32p9yuyyj.jpg

Edited by soultaker655

Trash game the fact that it has to try this hard to get funded should be a clue it's been what almost two months now and still hasn't hit 1.5 million which let's be honest is chump change. I also feel after having 1 successful project you shouldn't be allowed to crowd fund again bloodstained,mighty no.9, and yooka-laylee i understand but this and shenmue 3 really shouldn't need it just my opinion.

Trash game the fact that it has to try this hard to get funded should be a clue it's been what almost two months now and still hasn't hit 1.5 million which let's be honest is chump change. I also feel after having 1 successful project you shouldn't be allowed to crowd fund again bloodstained,mighty no.9, and yooka-laylee i understand but this and shenmue 3 really shouldn't need it just my opinion.

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk when I say this, but I find it weird that in your point about crowdfunding you bring up bloodstained and mighty no.9.

Bloodstained was one of the most shady/underhanded kickstarters to date. Look at that game, do you really think they could have made it with just the initial $500,000 they asked for?

And what about the mess Mighty No. 9's developer Comcept has made of crowdfunding with Red Ash and their overall shadiness when it comes to Mighty No. 9?

Shenmue 3 could not have been made without crowdfunding, because Shenmue 1&2 almost bankrupted Sega. For 14 years no publisher would even look at Shenmue 3 because of how expensive it was to make with no guarantee of profit.

I do understand your point, but your examples don't really support it.

Edited by soultaker655

I'm still posting support messages at the dev's facebook inbox every couple of days. Sadly I can't support since I only use debit cards (and the currency exchange is absurd atm), but god how I wish this gets done. Everyday I check their IGG page I get more hyped, this game is bound to be amazing. I don't always get hyped about games in general, but this one got me really, really bad.