Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x9zachattack5x

Game of Thrones disc question

9 posts in this topic

I believe I read it is supposed to come with a code if you are buying it new, so if you were to Gamefly it you would need to buy it.

Telltale is slacking.

They really are. I fear their success has gone to their heads and they are taking too much on. Release the episode then release the whole thing on disc

Actually I don't think it comes with a code. The way Minecraft Story Mode's disc worked was that you had to go to the episodes menu in the game to download the other episodes, meaning you can buy it pre-owned without missing out on anything. Maybe Game Of Thrones will be the same. 

I purchased the disk version for ps3. I does not come with a code. But you can dl it from the menu in the disk so as to answer your question, no, you don't have to pay for episode 6.

I purchased the disk version for ps3. I does not come with a code. But you can dl it from the menu in the disk so as to answer your question, no, you don't have to pay for episode 6.

So it would work if I rented it? Awesome! Thanks man. :)

ATTENTION ON DISK VERSION: I could not get episode 6 to download. Buyers beware. I had some friends have the same problem as well. I contacted telltale support about it and it took them a week to get back to me saying they supposedly fixed it. idk if they did or not but you might want to just save yourself some money and buy the season pass for 20 bux instead of paying 30 for the disk that doesn't work.

Hi everyone.

Bought the PS4 dis version.

You have to go to the menu to dowload the epiode 6. No code needed. The menu should show : "episode 6 not downloaded"

After you launch the download, go back to the menu and check again : it will say "episode 6 dowloaded"

That's it