Who else is getting this game?

Im speaking for myself only and do not hold the same criticisms of anyone else.Look, i trophy whore from time to time but this i can't i just cant. Besides not being able to look myself in the mirror, the constant barrage of messages that i would get from my friends titled "wtf are you doing?" would be endless. For those of you that do not share these problems enjoy your plat you are a stronger person than I.

No way would I be caught playing this game.

rofl, I did Hannah Montana as my 100th, I'll do this as 175th or 200th. ;)

EDIT:

And this is me actually playing and beating two Barbie games!

Edited by MMDE

Im speaking for myself only and do not hold the same criticisms of anyone else.Look, i trophy whore from time to time but this i can't i just cant. Besides not being able to look myself in the mirror, the constant barrage of messages that i would get from my friends titled "wtf are you doing?" would be endless. For those of you that do not share these problems enjoy your plat you are a stronger person than I.

That's why there's always a option to go offline so your friends can't see what your playing ;)

• Like 1

Will give this a rental for the platinum, surely it couldn't take that long to plat? A plat is a plat, don't care what anyone thinks.

Don't you want to enjoy your games at least a little bit? i don't think you can get anything but frustration out of games like this.

• Like 4

The game has the "wait for energy" mechanic which is an automatic no play for me.  

Probably a ploy to convince little girls to have a hissy fit, then go crying to their mommy "wahhhh i don't want to wait for my puppy, why isn't he playing with me" an then mom goes "okay i'll buy you the $39.99 energy pack just to make you be quiet you little brat".

• Like 2

The game has the "wait for energy" mechanic which is an automatic no play for me.  

Probably a ploy to convince little girls to have a hissy fit, then go crying to their mommy "wahhhh i don't want to wait for my puppy, why isn't he playing with me" an then mom goes "okay i'll buy you the $39.99 energy pack just to make you be quiet you little brat".

The first person to get the platinum seems to have done this in less than 24 hours, so it can't possibly be that bad. To me it seems like you just gotta do like these minor things to get each trophy. I'm totally in to waiting 2-10 minutes to pop a trophy. I'd be watching some video or playing some other game at the same time. I'm just going to play this because it's Barbie.

Thats funny sir, someone actually suggested Hannah Montana for my 50th plat  :lol:

If you have Montana as your 100th then make this one your 200th  :eyebrow:

I think 3 people have Hannah as their 100th. ;)

Oh, and my 150th is Mega Mind. I bought it long ago, been collecting dust in my massive shelf for a good while already. :(

125th was Ride to Hell: Retribution, and I think 50th was NCIS. Unfortunately, I was one off making CSI my 25th, though it ended up with Rio. Didn't do any special for 75th. :(

Edited by MMDE

Oh, and my 150th is Mega Mind. I bought it long ago, been collecting dust in my massive shelf for a good while already. :(

125th was Ride to Hell: Retribution, and I think 50th was NCIS. Unfortunately, I was one off making CSI my 25th, though it ended up with Rio. Didn't do any special for 75th. :(

Damn, thats some insane milestones sir  :huh:

Your PSN Profile is hilarious, besides those milestones you have a great trophy cabinet, you even hidden just 1 trophy  :lol:

Loved it.

• Like 1

Don't you want to enjoy your games at least a little bit? i don't think you can get anything but frustration out of games like this.

This game i won't enjoy but it's probably like a 3-4 hour plat so no biggie,. Frustration? I'm trying to get the AWP trophy in GTA 4, now that's frustrating.

Damn, thats some insane milestones sir  :huh:

Your PSN Profile is hilarious, besides those milestones you have a great trophy cabinet, you even hidden just 1 trophy  :lol:

Loved it.

Yeah, that one hidden trophy... It makes it so 3D Dot Game Hero's plat isn't the 5000th trophy. :( The hidden trophy is for Rock Band. I don't have any of the equipment other than the mic. I should try to program my own equipment. xD

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

The first person to get the platinum seems to have done this in less than 24 hours, so it can't possibly be that bad. To me it seems like you just gotta do like these minor things to get each trophy. I'm totally in to waiting 2-10 minutes to pop a trophy. I'd be watching some video or playing some other game at the same time. I'm just going to play this because it's Barbie.

I will get this. My only regret is that I am now past 250 plats, and cannot make this my 250th milestone. 300 just doesn't really have the same weight to it.

I suppose I could save this as my 500th, but don't think I could hold out that long.

I think my 5 year old will enjoy this one with me :)

• Like 1

Hannah Montana 2?!?

I don't think any of you even played Hannah Montana

That game is QTE of dance moves

This trophy list looks more like PlayStation Vita Pets over anything else, washing your dog, completing obstacle courses..none of that is in Hannah Montana

Edited by Property_Damage