Can you back up your save file to USB?

MMDE

Can you back up your save file to USB?

I'm wondering about this because of the "no dying" and speedrun trophies. It would make them so much easier, and just a matter of time rather than being difficult.

I guess I could always use PS+ save cloud, but it would take so much longer time due to time restrictions.

Yes, it is possible with a USB-Stick which is compatible with the PS3. And the data should allow you to copy.

Than all should be fine. For example it is possible in Medal of Honor Warfighter or Dead Space 3 ^^

Yeah, I'm just wondering if this game has a save file protection or not. Some games do, others don't. If this game don't, then I will pick it up.

Why? Because I want to go for the plat too, and that'd make it so much more comfortable.

Edited by MMDE

Oh, you do not own the game to look it up in the moment. Than it is a good question. It is hard to get on that information. Maybe...you can ask recent players. You can find them on the trophy list of the game... Hopefully helpful gamers ;)

(Do not know other ways)

Yeah, I don't have it. Really just need someone to confirm it. I would have guessed people made back ups of the save to do this "no dying" trophy, but I guess people haven't. lol

• 2 months later...