Early 100 skill cards trophy?

Ryko3674

I was having a discussion about the 100 skill card trophy earlier with a friend. When I first played through it, I kept a close count of how many skills cards I had and when the trophy popped I had 99 of them. I didn't get anymore and counted twice more and I'm 100% I only have 99. My "plat" save file still sits at 99 skill cards. My friend had same thing happen to him on the JP version of the game (he isn't sure on his NA version) and we started wondering if we were the only ones who got the trophy early.

So, can anyone else confirm if they got the 100 skill cards trophy at 99, or even earlier than that?

• 6 months later...

I was having a discussion about the 100 skill card trophy earlier with a friend. When I first played through it, I kept a close count of how many skills cards I had and when the trophy popped I had 99 of them. I didn't get anymore and counted twice more and I'm 100% I only have 99. My "plat" save file still sits at 99 skill cards. My friend had same thing happen to him on the JP version of the game (he isn't sure on his NA version) and we started wondering if we were the only ones who got the trophy early.

So, can anyone else confirm if they got the 100 skill cards trophy at 99, or even earlier than that?

I can confirm that it popped at exactly 99 skill cards on my NA version.  Not a big deal, but I guess it's nice to know for people trying to get the last few cards through Changall Coffee, so they don't waste an extra day of game time.