Master the System is glitched

I've heard that Blast Processing   is glitched from GameFAQ forum, but I'm here to report that Master the System is also glitched. After I unlocked everything I was expecting to see three trophies one after another like they're naturally suppose to unlock, but apparently, I somehow had everything already unlocked or the game didn't recognize that everything was unlocked and I didn't get the "Unlock Everything". So I had to delete my save file and redo all the requirements to unlock the Extras (not a big problem seeing as I saved almost all of them right before they're going to pop) But it was a three hour pain the ass having to do the ones I hadn't saved.  

Clearly not glitched as TC even got the platinum himself. I wish people would post again if they fixed the issue, because if there is a glitch would be nice to know if they needed to use a work around or they just made a mistake.

It clearly is glitched. Note the 3 hour gap it took to get the trophy. I said that I had to delete my save file and then redo all the requirements for the Extras again before the trophy unlocked. 

Edited by ISeeWutUDidThere
  • Like 1

Nothing glitched for me and i platted this twice!

Not glitched as I platinum the game last month.

Clearly not glitched as TC even got the platinum himself. I wish people would post again if they fixed the issue, because if there is a glitch would be nice to know if they needed to use a work around or they just made a mistake.

Just because you guys got it just fine, that doesn't mean the trophy isn't glitched. Glitched means that it doesn't work properly, that it doesn't necessarily unlock when the requirements you are supposed to meet is met. It doesn't mean that it's unobtainable, or that it will always be troublesome to get, but rather that if someone does something unrelated to the trophy requirements somehow unintentionally locks them out from unlocking the trophy when they are supposed to get it.

It clearly is glitched. Note the 3 hour gap it took to get the trophy. I said that I had to delete my save file and then redo all the requirements for the Extras again before the trophy unlocked. 

Did you actually have your original save I notice a five year gap in between trophies?

If thats the case and you only got the new trophies on this new save file you wouldnt necessarily have made the requirements.

I do apologise if I came across as harsh, but given the circumstances I can see reason for the trophy not unlocking when you expect it to. Its a very common plat and I've never heard issues with the trophy you're referring to.

Did you actually have your original save I notice a five year gap in between trophies?

If thats the case and you only got the new trophies on this new save file you wouldnt necessarily have made the requirements.

I do apologise if I came across as harsh, but given the circumstances I can see reason for the trophy not unlocking when you expect it to. Its a very common plat and I've never heard issues with the trophy you're referring to.

It's all good. No Internet hating or whatever >_>

But yes, it was the same save file from five years ago and there weren't any updates to the game since then. I made double sure I unlocked everything properly (did Sonic 2 again with two controllers) but this is a non issue now since I've gotten the plat. I just wanted to share my experience with this game and having to play it again for the Extras to unlock. It might of been because of my old game save being so old perhaps.