I have a spare COD ghost season pass that im going to give away

MrMaximusHTO

The code is a ps4 code but im sure if you put it on your ps4 it will work on ps3 too.

leave a comment down bellow and ill go through the comments and ill pick out a person who i feel wants the dlc for the reason I wanted it. 

ill add the person on ps4 once iv chosen the person and I will tell them the code.

may the best person win :D

I have the winner I just need to ask them what region they are in, if they are not in the region for the code ill pick some one else, i got the code in the UK .

Edited by MrMaximusHTO
  • Like 2

just started this (ghosts, COD) and a pass would be a real bonus, here's hoping.....anyway, back to blazing and gaming, cheers

LOL, mashed again,forgot to add im playing it on PS3, so could well be a pointless beg, if someone asks and there on the 4, no brainer, remember kids, just so no to drugs or you end up making pointless posts. peace out

Nice gesture indeed sir, and great for whoever 'wins'...

I'd also like to complete this baby, platted it without the dlc cause i really loved this game with the coop maps and all, but the trusty old wallet is a little light for all the add-ons, so yay for gift-givers :P

I'd like to have the season pass. I platted Ghosts 1+ years ago, but I was extremely disappointed with the game and felt it was the worst Call of Duty that I had played at that time (although, I really enjoyed playing Extinction). I had bought every CoD DLC since Call of Duty 4's lone map pack, but with me feeling let down & underwhelmed with the Ghosts, I decided not to spend my hard earned money on a $50 season pass for a game that I felt was missing something. Even though I got the platinum for the game, that 50-something percent trophy completion next to Ghosts on my trophy list has been a constant eye-sore. If I were to 'win' the season pass, I definitely would put it to good use and earn that 100% for Ghosts!

Pretty sure the Ghosts season pass is not cross buy.

It is. I was going to get 100% on both platforms but decided against it after finishing the final map on PS4. I still have the game and all the DLC downloaded to both systems though. Edited by Rowdi

It is. I was going to get 100% on both platforms but decided against it after finishing the final map on PS4. I still have the game and all the DLC downloaded to both systems though.

Did you get that during the cross gen promotion though?

EDIT:

Just checked that was the case

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/call-of-duty-ghosts/241432-season-pass-no-longer-cross-buy.html

Did you get that during the cross gen promotion though?

EDIT:

Just checked that was the case

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/call-of-duty-ghosts/241432-season-pass-no-longer-cross-buy.html

When was the promotion? Do you mean the thing where they upgraded your PS3 version of Ghosts to the PS4 version for $10? If so, no. I bought the PS4 game at launch and the the season pass when the first DLC released about three months later. About a year after that, I bought a PS3 copy of ghosts cheap on eBay and downloaded the DLC to my PS3 when I got th disc and tested out the Mayday map on an alt account to make sure it worked.

Edit:

Can that DLC stuff be done offline? If so, I wouldn't mind trying out for it. :P If not though, you can ignore this depressing offline gamer... depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Yes, you can play Extinction offline. The difficulty scales, but I still found solo to be more difficult that having a team.

Edit 2: Maybe it worked for me because I wasn't upgrading. Either way it's probably best if nobody expects the same cross buy experience.

Edited by Rowdi