wwe2k16 servers down?

dane20152015

I was able to play 2 matches about 2 hours ago but nothing since then. That's a bummer cause I would like to get to Superstar level in this weekend.

Edit: Oh, this was on Ps3 section. I got the PS4 version.

Edited by Juzota

• 7 months later...

Yup server is down I guess

Nah, I don't think so... This game was just released in October 2015. 2K Sports closes their games' servers after two years, which means they'll close 2K16's next year, when WWE 2K17 is 1 year old.

Unlike EA, closing their games' servers after 1 year. I really need this game, though.

• 1 year later...
On 15 June 2016 at 8:05 PM, ee28max said:

Nah, I don't think so... This game was just released in October 2015. 2K Sports closes their games' servers after two years, which means they'll close 2K16's next year, when WWE 2K17 is 1 year old.

Unlike EA, closing their games' servers after 1 year. I really need this game, though.

Are the servers offline for this game in 2017 on the ps4? As I just bought it to knock out the trophies? Info would be great

2 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Are the servers offline for this game in 2017 on the ps4? As I just bought it to knock out the trophies? Info would be great

Yep mate servers are down since may i believe. I got the platinum this year , it was so hard to find players online. I had to boost the online trophies along with 3 other players. Its a long boring grind. I wouldn't recommend playing it even if the servers are online.

• 5 years later...