War Thunder Trophy Discussion

snakebit10

Just an FYI, I just had an amazing shot from my M2 tank on a fighter plane for the kill.  Hilarious.  Checked my stats after the match and I had gained credit towards Bird Catcher, so it really doesn't matter what you shoot the aircraft down with, it all counts.  (Except for other aircraft :(  lol  kinda hoped the flight out kills would count for whatever vehicle you were currently in.)

Yes, i've shot a couple of planes down with tanks, can be done.

I killed 5 tanks with me USA tier 1, AA gun this morning, lol.

I charged into battle, sat in a crater, and just unleashed hell fire on them as the rolled into sight, spent a heap of skill points on crew as me planes skills are maxed so that helped, light tanks are so easy to kill with it the AA guns.

Don't carry to full ammo as you can blow up easy if you have stacks, refill on a cap zone if needed.

How do you check stats to see how many kills you need for achievements?

Just an FYI, I just had an amazing shot from my M2 tank on a fighter plane for the kill.  Hilarious.  Checked my stats after the match and I had gained credit towards Bird Catcher, so it really doesn't matter what you shoot the aircraft down with, it all counts.  (Except for other aircraft :(  lol  kinda hoped the flight out kills would count for whatever vehicle you were currently in.)

I love this trophy because I was in my russian tier 2 anti aircraft gun and there was an SBD in the air chasing my squad mate and I just was goofing around with the gun and i started spinning and shooting and I destroyed the elevator on the SBD and it crashed into the ground

How do you check stats to see how many kills you need for achievements?

Click your name/level at the top of the hangar screen, then right stick over to achievements, then left stick down to trophies, there you are :) 

Also the evaluation of the Leader trophy being hard, in my opinion, only applies to air battles.  I'm a pretty good pilot but rarely finish in first.  However I finally started playing the tank portion of this game and have been attaining first place on a regular basis.  (capping points and artillery help a ton)  Since the trophy doesn't specify, I'm sure it'll be much easier to attain in tanks than planes......but there's still that grind to rank 5  lol

Click your name/level at the top of the hangar screen, then right stick over to achievements, then left stick down to trophies, there you are :)

Also the evaluation of the Leader trophy being hard, in my opinion, only applies to air battles.  I'm a pretty good pilot but rarely finish in first.  However I finally started playing the tank portion of this game and have been attaining first place on a regular basis.  (capping points and artillery help a ton)  Since the trophy doesn't specify, I'm sure it'll be much easier to attain in tanks than planes......but there's still that grind to rank 5  lol

Thanks, i found it, helps to see how your going, two trophy's left for me now after grinding all night n morn to get that bird catcher n 100 tank kills.

Just need 2,500 more plane kills, lol and the 5 part trophy, 2 parts done

Never played tier 5 tanks, but that would be tough grinding parts against guys with maxed out tanks and some of them tanks can be tough to kill i hear, especially them Russians, lol.

Thinking about buying the T34E, it 3.7 BR, comes with 2000 Gold Eagles and a month premium acc, On sale for about 22 bucks, will make it a quicker grind to them tier 5 tanks for me, i ain't that good in tanks, but they look cool.

Good Luck