Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Koori504

Warcraft Trailer is Out

14 posts in this topic

After waiting for such a long time, the trailer is finally out. As a WOW player I'm really happy that there is a movie coming out which will be released this summer (June 2016). I'm just so damn happy (Literally can't stop smiling :lol:) . Check the trailer below and tell me what do you think of it? Will this movie be a success?

As for me, i believe it will be a great movie and i will definitely watch it more than once.

Oh i can't wait. lol

I really hope this movie doesn't suck. Imagine having Arthas' story happen on the big screen. That would be kick ass.

Well, looks like they'll be trying to set up for a trilogy. Especially when Durotan is the lead and his wife Draka shows up with their child, Thrall. If Doomhammer is in this and him and Durotan are bros then more or less confirmed.

Meh, I've not been expecting anything from this film, and the trailer doesn't change it.  Looks like the same story we've all seen / read before but in better ways. However with Duncan Jones at the helm I hope to be proven wrong.

I've never really played the games, so I'm not a fan of Warcraft. I am however, a fan of fantasy. To me, it looks really good. The director and the acting talent they gathered really makes me believe that this can be the first good video game film. I've seen some people complaining how the CGI is bad, but I think the Orcs look really good. It's a tough job to make the Warcraft Orcs look realistic. I'm also really happy they brought in Toby Kebbell as the main Orc. Especially since he's is basically the motion capture protegee of Andy Serkis and almost stole the show from him as Koba in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Not to mention fucking Ragnar is in the film! :D I'm looking forward to it!

To me it looks like a Blizzard cinematic with a couple of really out of place live actors in it. I don't understand why they didn't just do it all in CGI.

To be honest, the Legion cinematic they released on the same day is a lot more exciting to me:

Looks awesome as hell. I never played the game though. Was never a fan. I'll definitely be watching this when it comes out:)

I can't wait. I have played WoW for (only) three years, but I fell in love with the lore and the game right away. 

I really hope this movie doesn't suck. Imagine having Arthas' story happen on the big screen. That would be kick ass.

Already pushing Charlie Hunnam for the role =P

OT:

The trailer looks great, and is nice to see how close to the game's lore they are sticking. I was worried about the movie using so much mocap, but nevermind that now, gonna watch it for sure.

I've always been open to seeing a full movie from one of those cinematic trailers they release for each expansion, and this seems to fit the bill. Not to mention that the CGI looks amazing, the orcs in particular look realistic. They nailed their skin tones perfectly

I just saw the movie and I believe it was a great movie. If you are a fan of this franchise then you definitely have to watch it.

I watched Warcraft yesterday. I was one of the 5 people in the theater  :lol: I guess this has nothing to do with the movie because it was much better than I expected. You can see that Blizzard has a lot of money.

I'm going sunday. Never played the games but I am into tabletop roleplaying, in one of my Pathfinder groups I have a barbarian half-orc character. The guys I'm going with actually play the game but I'm a movie and fantasy fan so we'll see who gets the most out of it :-)