Corrupt save notice!

DanZorg420

Alright, have been playing fin soup for a while now like a couple days, and i don't know why but this morning when i was playing the game froze on me.

So I chilled out for like 5 minutes expecting it to unfreeze but no. so i turned off my ps3 it did the old 3 beeps and when i started it back up it did the

corrupt check thing ps3 does. and when it was done i checked my fin soup data and it was all corrupted... which is very unfortunate... So some of you

may already know when you first start the game it gives you a question if you want to upload the data to the cloud or something i cant remember. Do

that Because I chose no i thought i wouldn't need to upload my data, but yea its no wonder they give you the choice to do so. just be careful guys i

aint playing again till an update.... if they even do update it.  

sorry for the grammar. very tired.

• Like 1

Sadly It happened to me when i was playing on Psvita 10hours or something my save data got corrupted :( had to start over sigh*

always make sure to cloud save it happen randomly my data  got corrupted many times -_- it need a patch

Edited by Jalok-

My data got corrupted. And i feel bad. Yesterday evening i quit the game and then turn off my PSVita. This morning, start the game and..What? a screen saying that the data had been corrupted. :facepalm:  22 hours of Story Mode lost.. -_-

I don't know how it happens.. but i know i won't play Dragon Fin Soup more on PSVita until the developers fix this bugs, crashes etc..

Now i'm trying to play again the Story Mode on PS4, hoping that everything goes well.

4b2b916bf35209a10e6ffd40a3207120.jpg

Edited by gigsam789
  • Like 1

My data got corrupted. And i feel bad. Yesterday evening i quit the game and then turn off my PSVita. This morning, start the game and..What? a screen saying that the data had been corrupted. :facepalm:  22 hours of Story Mode lost.. -_-

I don't know how it happens.. but i know i won't play Dragon Fin Soup more on PSVita until the developers fix this bugs, crashes etc..

Now i'm trying to play again the Story Mode on PS4, hoping that everything goes well.

4b2b916bf35209a10e6ffd40a3207120.jpg

I been through this before i know how it feels i did same mistake save and quit -_- on Vita super buggy we really need a patch,i love playing it on vita

• 6 months later...