Pets underleveled

Kaph-

I'm currently playing story mode and i'm having some issues with my pets. They are both underleveled and it is getting worse the more i play. They die very early on every stage because monsters are higher level.

My robin is level 32, big bad level 21 and the creepy hand is level 19.

Are any of you having the same problem? What am i doing wrong..?

So far i'm not having problem as my Robin can solo any stage, but i feel it might be harder in end game..

Any tips?

Thanks

Yhea i have the same thing. But at this stage i barely need them since i can solo the dungeons just as easy.

Im level 41 and the pets im using are 33 and 34 so i guess those 2 are not to bad. But the wolf and the hand are 24 and 27 and i just got those 2 new pets recently

Edited by HcG Clawz

That is weird. My Robin is somewhere around 33, and both Big Bad and Mizer are close to 29. When I hit 30, they were around 26/27 and the avg mob was 35, so they would just vanish after 3 or 4 attacks, but if you sort of work as the tank of the group and let the pets help with the damage (side or back), it helps keeping them alive and getting exp. Sometimes you have to jump from one side to the other and move the pets away so you can tank for them, but it does help.

If you think you're well geared and you could survive random turn barrages, stuns and whatnot, use them as bait.

• Like 3

Yeah the pets do seem to start going down pretty fast around the time you get to level 30-40. On the other hand, on my current Survival run I'm at that same level range and my one pet can still tank most level 40s and even bosses. While poisoned. I did unequip it a couple of times to save it from gangbangs but that's about it, still an asset.

Maybe pet EXP gets split between them if you use two? Or maybe this one is just sturdier than the rest (bluish-gray crab, my first time finding it).

• Like 2

Glad to know i'm not the only one.

Yeah the pets do seem to start going down pretty fast around the time you get to level 30-40. On the other hand, on my current Survival run I'm at that same level range and my one pet can still tank most level 40s and even bosses. While poisoned. I did unequip it a couple of times to save it from gangbangs but that's about it, still an asset.

Maybe pet EXP gets split between them if you use two? Or maybe this one is just sturdier than the rest (bluish-gray crab, my first time finding it).

Good idea to unequip it, I didn't think of doing that. It is nice that we can unequip it during combat as well!

Thanks for the advices guys

Edited by Kaph-