Crafting Recipes List (Collaborative Effort)

greenzsaber

You'll have to notify me if you want to edit because there's always the chance that someone will do something malicious if I let anyone edit.

On the other hand, it appears the crafting trophy is glitched, as I spent the last couple hours crafting items and noting what I made. No trophy and I'm sitting at 105 items made. Looks like nobody's getting this platinum until we get a patch.

Awesome, I was planning on making a list for the guide. This saves me a lot of work. Can you add me? I have around 107 recipes so far. On another note: does anyone know where to get iron ore? I've been digging a lot but haven't found any. Because of that I can't craft a lot of things.

We're also creating a list of all the fish (with lure, dept, and location) in the guide.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Awesome, I was planning on making a list for the guide. This saves me a lot of work. Can you add me? I have around 107 recipes so far. On another note: does anyone know where to get iron ore? I've been digging a lot but haven't found any. Because of that I can't craft a lot of things.

Not sure but i believe i found iron ore once while i was diggin in the caves.

I've allowed editing access to anyone who requested it. I'm going to test the fishing trophy out today and see what happens. 

We're also creating a list of all the fish (with lure, dept, and location) in the guide.

Iron Ore can be found anywhere AFAIK. It's just really rare, which stinks cause it's used in a lot of recipes.

I've allowed editing access to anyone who requested it. I'm going to test the fishing trophy out today and see what happens. 

Iron Ore can be found anywhere AFAIK. It's just really rare, which stinks cause it's used in a lot of recipes.

Finally got a quest in a 4 floor cave and I got 2 whole iron ores, yay :|. That's not even enough for 1 lousy iron ingot.

Adding a few that are currently not listed (might be a wall of text), so if someone with edit permissions could add them, that would be awesome. I might join the project as soon as I get some free time next week.

• Lv1 Straw Sandals: Straw x3
  • Lv1 Onyx Leather: Onyx Hide x1, Woodchips x1
  • Lv2 Rubber Flip Flops: Rubber Sheet x2, Yellow Dye x1, Blue Dye x1
  • Lv3 Royal Estoc: Silver Plate x1, Red Dye x1, Leather Strips x1, Silver Blade Blank x1
  • Lv3 Standard Handgun Ammo: Bronze Ingot x2, Iron Ingot x1, Bronze Plate x2, Gunpowder x1
  • Lv3 Leather Strips: Leather x1
  • Lv4 Broken Bottle: Kogy Booze x2
  • Lv4 Amphisbaena: Brass Blade Blank x2, Bronze Plate x1, Bronze Rod x1
  • Lv4 Oak Shield: Iron Nails x1, Oak Board x2
  • Lv5 Copper-Plated Rifle Round: Bronze Plate x2, Copper Ore x3, Gunpowder x1
  • Lv5 Zebra Pike Soup: Striped Mackerel x1, Fox Curry x1, Mint x1, Onion x1, Horse Onion x1
  • Lv5 Royal Gage: Fabric x2, Silk x1, Leather String x1
  • Lv5 Striped Mackerel Soup: Mudsucker Carp x1, Potato x1, Vine-Ripe Tomato x1, Kitchen herb Mix x1, Onion x1
  • Lv5 Amber Trout Soup: Potato x1, Boiled Egg x1, Dragon Fire Spicy Herbs x1, Red Chili Pepper x1, Crescent Shark x1
  • Lv5 Sharp Edge: Ash Grip x1, Iron Nails x1, Iron Plate x1, Iron Blade Blank x1
  • Lv5 Silver Rings: Silver Ingot x1
  • Lv7 Blue Skirt: Fabric x2, Yellow Dye x1, Leather String x1, Blue Dye x1
  • Lv8 Iron Mauler: Iron Nails x1, Iron Plate x1, Iron Ingot x1, Oak Board x1
  • Lv8 Iron Rod: Iron Plate x1
  • Lv8 Steel Dirk: Iron Nails x1, Gold Rings x1, Leather x1, Iron Blade Blank x1
  • Lv8 Brass Rod: Brass Plate x1
  • Lv10 Gunpowder: Sulfur x1, Saltpeter x4, Coal x2
  • Lv10 Onyx Leather Front Piece: Onyx Leather x3
  • Lv10 Dark Steel Blade Blank: Dark Steel Ingot x1, Steel Rod x1
  • Lv13 Blue Bead Band: Lapis Lazuli x1, Leather String x2
  • Lv14 Gold Blade: Steel Plate x1, Gold Blade Blank x1, Iron Nails x1, Blue Dye x1, Leather Strips x1
  • Lv18 Silver Moon Falchion: Black Dye x1, Bronze Plate x1, Leather Strips x1, Silver Blade Blank x1
  • Lv20 Moon Smile: Iron Nails x1, Iron Plate x1, Leather String x1, Iron Blade Blank x1
  • Lv21 Iron Twinnzak: Iron Plate x1, Leather Strips x1, Iron Blade Blank x2
  • Lv22 Knight Ring: Steel Ingot x1, Steel Plate x1
  • Lv22 Spiked Knuckledusters: Iron Nails x1, Iron Ingot x1, Leather x1, Leather Strips x1
  • Lv24 Steel Gladius: Steel Plate x1, Iron Nails x1, Blue Dye x1, Leather Strips x1, Steel Blade Blank x1
  • Lv24 Leather Trousers: Red Dye x1, Pair of Leather Leg Pieces x1, Leather String x1, Blue Dye x1, Buttons x1
  • Lv28 Gold Tongue: Black Dye x1, steel Plate x1, Silk x1, Gold Rings x1, Steel Blade Blank x1, Gold Ingot x1
  • Lv34 Warrior's Cuff: Bronze Ingot x1, Bronze Nails x1, Bronze Plate x1, Leather x1
  • Lv38 4 Fingers O' Death: Steel Ingot x1, Steel Plate x1, Leather x1
  • Lv40 Ruby Bracelet: Leather String x1, Ruby x3, Gold Ingot x1
  • Lv42 Bronze Chest Piece: Fabric Back Piece x1, Fabric Front Piece x1, Red Dye x1, Bronze Plate x2, Pair of Fabric Sleeves x1
  • Lv44 Hard Body: Leather Back Piece x1, Leather Front Piece x1, Bronze Nails x1, Bronze Plate x4
  • Lv45 Steel Nipple Shield: Steel Ingot x1, Steel Plate x2, Iron Nails x1, Leather x1, Leather Strips x1
  • Lv48 Tachi: Ash Grip x1, Iron Nails x1, Leather x2, Steel Blade Blank x1, Tin Plate x1
  • Lv53 Onyx Smasher Gauntlets: Black Dye x1, Fabric x1, Bronze Ingot x1, Onyx Leather x2, Leather String x1
  • Lv57 Eight-Pointed Slasher: Black Dye x1, Steel Plate x1, Brass Plate x1, Iron Nails x1, Larch Grip x1, Leather Strips x1, Steel Blade Blank x1
  • Lv59 Dark Steel Bracelet: Dark Steel Plate x1, Leather x1, Dark Steel Ingot x2, Iron Rings x1
  • Lv72 Steel-Plated Boots: Black Dye x1, Steel Plate x2, Rubber Sheet x1, Iron Nails x1, Leather x2, Shoe Lace x1
  • Lv78 Night Shade: Leather Back Piece x1, Dark Steel Plate x2, Leather Front Piece x1, Iron Nails x1, Leather x2, Leather Strips x1
  • Like 1

Adding a few that are currently not listed (might be a wall of text), so if someone with edit permissions could add them, that would be awesome. I might join the project as soon as I get some free time next week.

1. Lv21 Iron Twinnzak: Iron Plate x1, Leather Strips x1, Iron Blade Blank x2

Added it, I noticed the Iron Twinnzak and Iron Tomahawk have exactly the same requirements. Could you double check the Twinnzak materials? And could whoever added the Tomahawk check those requirements too?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Added it, I noticed the Iron Twinnzak and Iron Tomahawk have exactly the same requirements. Could you double check the Twinnzak materials? And could whoever added the Tomahawk check those requirements too?

Double-checked, and yes it's correct. The main difference is that the twinnzak is a sword, whereas the tomahawk is an axe.

Anyone figured out how to make leather ive got onyx and sheep but i need to make strips to make string and can't find or f8gure out how to make it thx

I got the recipe last night. You need something called "dark animal skin" and wood chips. I have not run across a dark animal skin yet, just onyx (wolves) and sheep.

I did notice two of the fish soup recipes require a different form of fish than the one called out in the name of the soup, so a mis-programming is certainly possible.

Lol, yeah all the fish recipes are like that :lol:.

Anyone figured out how to make leather ive got onyx and sheep but i need to make strips to make string and can't find or f8gure out how to make it thx

I got the recipe last night. You need something called "dark animal skin" and wood chips. I have not run across a dark animal skin yet, just onyx (wolves) and sheep.

Dark Animal Skin + Woodchips = Leather

Onyx Animal Skin + Woodchips = Onyx Leather

Sheep Skin + Woodchips = Sheep Leather

I haven't figured out what to do with Sheep Leather yet, but you can craft Onyx versions of all the Leather things, except Onyx Leather Stripes. That doesn't seem to exist.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to post that the crafting trophy didn't pop for me. Same as greenzsaber. Tried this one in Storymode and made 110 items.
I'll cry if i have to do it again with this small inventory and stash system ...

Edited by Ryouku__92

Holy crap seriously i already craft half stuff in the story mode -_- damn

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to post that the crafting trophy didn't pop for me. Same as greenzsaber. Tried this one in Storymode and made 110 items.
I'll cry if i have to do it again with this small inventory and stash system ...

Don't care about my name in credits or anything, but here are a few not on there:

Ol' shiv (mine says lvl 2, not 1)

Mossy Breeches Lv 9 - 1x fabric, 1x leather strips, 1x green dye, 1x pair of fabric leg pieces, 1x buttons

Ninja Shirt Lv 35 - 1x black dye, 1x fabric back piece, 1x fabric front piece, 1x leather strips, 1x leather strips

Double-Barrel Revolver Lv 35 - 1x steel ingot, 1x steel ingot, 1x steel ingot, 1x steel plate, 1x iron nails, 1x ghost mahogany board, 1x gunpowder

Hard leather gauntlets Lv 37 - 1x bronze nails, 1x leather, 1x leather,1x leather, 1x leather strips

Iron Sabatons Lv 42 - 1x iron nails, 1x iron nails, 1x iron plate, 1x iron plate, 1x iron ingot, 1x leather, 1x shoe sole

I just started playing this game since it was free for PSPlus users on PS3 this week. Here are a few recipies I've found that weren't on the spreadsheet already:

Micro Bikini Top, Lvl 1: Fabric, Red Dye, Leather String, Blue Dye
Sucker Punch, Lvl 5: Bronze Ingot, Leather, Leather Strips
Sentinel Longsword, Lvl 6: Steel Plate x2, Onyx Leather, Iron Blade Blank
Crowbar, Lvl 7: Iron Plate, Iron Ingot x2
Rubber Block, Lvl 7: Latex x6
Kaiken, Lvl 19: Iron Nails, Gold Rings, Leather, Steel Blade Blank, Oak Grip
Festive Kimono, Lvl 46: Fabric Back Piece, Fabric Front Piece, Red Dye, Silk Back Piece, Silk Front Piece, Blue Dye, Pair of Fabric Sleeves, Leather Strips

Fine Bronze Cuirass, Lvl 48: Leather Back Piece, Leather Front Piece, Bronze Nails x2, Bronze Plate x3, Leather Strips
Tears of Asura, Lvl 82: Gold Nails, Gold Plate, Emerald x2, Leather, Gold Ingot x3                                                                            

Also, Straw Sandals are listed as needing three Straw, but it actually requires four to craft.