Crafting Recipes List (Collaborative Effort)

greenzsaber

I checked the list those weren't there

Steel Knight Helmet-(Lv49) 1x Steel Plate,1x Steal Plate,1x Steel Plate,1x Gold Nails,1x Iron Nails,1x Gold Ingot.

Bullseye Shield-(Lv55) 1x Steel Ingot,1x Steel Plate,1x Iron Nails,1x Red Dye,1x Leather,1x Leather Strips.

Gunslinger Pants-(Lv56)1x Pair of Leather Leg Pieces,1x Leather String, 1x Leather String,1x Bronze Plate,1x Bronze Plate,1x Leather,1xButtons.

Forest Cuirass-(Lv61) 1xLeather Back Piece,1x Leather Front Piece,1x Iron Nails,1xLeather,1x Leather,1xLeather Strips,1x Leather Strips,1x Green Dye.

Will update more later I've tons

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to post that the crafting trophy didn't pop for me. Same as greenzsaber. Tried this one in Storymode and made 110 items.

I'll cry if i have to do it again with this small inventory and stash system ...

This may be a stupid question, but when you crafted the 110 items, did you ensure that there were 100 different/unique items crafted?

I ask only because the trophy description states that the 100 crafted items have to be different.

At the very least, crafting (yes, I did over 100 different items) and fishing trophies are glitched for sure. I will eventually mark recipes that are easy to create on the spreadsheet in the event that the next patch addresses this issue.

How many fish are there to catch? I have 14 different kinds (15 if seaweed counts for some reason).

• Like 1

Apparently there are 15, including seaweed, according to the dev. It is definitely glitched if that is the case.

Awesome, that means I have them all.... and need to probably do it again after it's patched :shakefist:. But it's good to know the fishing list is complete, which means the guide is almost finished :dance:.

On another note: did you do the 20 Rune Puzzles, 50 rampages, 666 kills, and 100 skeleton kills in a single Story Mode playthrough or is this cumulative over all modes?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

This may be a stupid question, but when you crafted the 110 items, did you ensure that there were 100 different/unique items crafted?

I ask only because the trophy description states that the 100 crafted items have to be different.

Yep for sure. I wrote down every single item i crafted. Crafted ~20 new ones and still no trophy. 

Fishing is glitched too, i can confirm. 

Let's wait for a patch ;)

Dark Animal Skin + Woodchips = Leather

Onyx Animal Skin + Woodchips = Onyx Leather

Sheep Skin + Woodchips = Sheep Leather

I haven't figured out what to do with Sheep Leather yet, but you can craft Onyx versions of all the Leather things, except Onyx Leather Stripes. That doesn't seem to exist.

Yeah this is really fustrating atm. I've got plenty of Sheep and Onyx hides, but most the leather recipes require just plain leather, i've not come across any Dark Animal Skins "yet".

I'll try substituting regular leather for the Onyx versions and see if that works, but i still need normal for the strips.

I'll try substituting regular leather for the Onyx versions and see if that works, but i still need normal for the strips.

Nah that didn't work. I bought leather, the regular leather, from a vendor in town. I tried making "boiled leather helm" which required

IIRC

Iron Nails x1

Leather x1

Leather strips x3

so i put em all in and placed in an Onyx Leather instead of the regular leather. Didn't work :(

Top Hat lv. 2 Black Dye x1 Fabric x1 Iron Plate x1 Leather Strips x1

Gold Nails lv. 7 Gold Rings x6

Silver Ring lv. 11 Silver Ingot x1 Leather Strips x1

Cheap Chisa Katana lv. 13 Brass Blade Blank x1 Larch Grip x1 Leather Strips x1 Green Dye x1

Training Shalwar lv. 31 Fabric x1 Red Dye x1 Yellow Dye x1 Leather Strips x1 Green Dye x1 Pair of Fabric Leg Pieces x1

Dark Animal Skin + Woodchips = Leather

Onyx Animal Skin + Woodchips = Onyx Leather

Sheep Skin + Woodchips = Sheep Leather

I haven't figured out what to do with Sheep Leather yet, but you can craft Onyx versions of all the Leather things, except Onyx Leather Stripes. That doesn't seem to exist.

FYI Dark Animal Skin is supposed to be a common drop but something went wrong, so that leather recipe will be fixed asap (but the PS timescale is much slower than the PC fix timescale, unfortunately for us...)

I think Sheep Skin is supposed to convert into (regular) Leather, and so Sheep Leather doesn't actually have any use- so don't craft any more of that.

Hold on to plain Sheep Skins though. Go ahead and craft Onyx Animal Skins into Onyx Leather, that seems safe to me.

In the meantime we just have to buy all our Leather from the vendor in town. They only sell 2 at a time but they sell a bunch of other good stuff anyway. I believe the 2 leathers will be increased in a later patch as well.

I can find the source if anybody would like clarification, but you can see just by looking at the list that there's nothing that uses Sheep Leather.

Edited by Prem-aka-Prince

FYI Dark Animal Skin is supposed to be a common drop but something went wrong, so that leather recipe will be fixed asap (but the PS timescale is much slower than the PC fix timescale, unfortunately for us...)

I think Sheep Skin is supposed to convert into (regular) Leather, and so Sheep Leather doesn't actually have any use- so don't craft any more of that.

Hold on to plain Sheep Skins though. Go ahead and craft Onyx Animal Skins into Onyx Leather, that seems safe to me.

In the meantime we just have to buy all our Leather from the vendor in town. They only sell 2 at a time but they sell a bunch of other good stuff anyway. I believe the 2 leathers will be increased in a later patch as well.

I can find the source if anybody would like clarification, but you can see just by looking at the list that there's nothing that uses Sheep Leather.

Yeah I've stopped crafting new things until the trophy is patched. Didn't reach 100 different items yet, so I hope I'm safe.

Steel longsword : 1 steelplate, 1 leather, 1 blue dye, 1 steel blade blank

Silver ring : 1 silver ingot, 1 leather strips

Redrum : 2 iron ingot, 1 leather string

Crowbar : 1 iron plate, 2 iron ingot

Puffed doublet : 1 fabric back piece, 1 wool, 1 fabric front piece, 1 leather string, 1 pair of fabric sleeves

I found a Sheep Leather Bracelet in Endless Labyrinth, so apparently it has a purpose :dance:.

Nice find! Sheep Leather Wristband (craft level 4) is already on the list though, [uh-oh, somebody has rearranged it by name order again, don't think anyone who doesn't know how to ctrl+f should be allowed to edit] but not sure if they're the same. What equip level is the Bracelet?

And while you may be on to something, since the list is missing at least 30 items [wow, it hasn't grown much this past week has it], it doesn't prove anything until you find a recipe that includes it. The line on the spreadsheet shows SLW as a basic recipe using (plain old) "Leather".

Anyway, a different subject on the same topic, has anybody drafted a list of 50+ easy access craftables for after the patch? After the patch ores should become MUCH more abundant, meaning much easier access to nails and ingots (etc.), but for now probably best to prioritise list items that don't rely too heavily on them. Apart from the buyable ones. In fact it would be good for as much as possible of the list to come from buyables and same-stack items to reduce inventory clutter in the preparation.

Obvious candidates are all woods (not buyable but collectable in normal progress), all leather forms (regular leather is buyable and onyx leather is abundant) and similarly all fabric forms, silk too I think, followed by all buyable metal ores into all linear forms (we can buy in whatever quantity necessary).

Then the usual exploration by-products such as latex, straw, woodchips...

The really valuable additions to the list will be more complex items that have surprisingly organic recipes that can be made from any easy combination of the above "renewable resources" list. And it's not until we actually start to compile the list that we'll know what kind of count we'll be on and how difficult it is to get to 100 (plus at least a dozen extra to be safe and give alternatives).

Nice find! Sheep Leather Wristband (craft level 4) is already on the list though, [uh-oh, somebody has rearranged it by name order again, don't think anyone who doesn't know how to ctrl+f should be allowed to edit] but not sure if they're the same. What equip level is the Bracelet?

And while you may be on to something, since the list is missing at least 30 items [wow, it hasn't grown much this past week has it], it doesn't prove anything until you find a recipe that includes it. The line on the spreadsheet shows SLW as a basic recipe using (plain old) "Leather".

Anyway, a different subject on the same topic, has anybody drafted a list of 50+ easy access craftables for after the patch? After the patch ores should become MUCH more abundant, meaning much easier access to nails and ingots (etc.), but for now probably best to prioritise list items that don't rely too heavily on them. Apart from the buyable ones. In fact it would be good for as much as possible of the list to come from buyables and same-stack items to reduce inventory clutter in the preparation.

Obvious candidates are all woods (not buyable but collectable in normal progress), all leather forms (regular leather is buyable and onyx leather is abundant) and similarly all fabric forms, silk too I think, followed by all buyable metal ores into all linear forms (we can buy in whatever quantity necessary).

Then the usual exploration by-products such as latex, straw, woodchips...

The really valuable additions to the list will be more complex items that have surprisingly organic recipes that can be made from any easy combination of the above "renewable resources" list. And it's not until we actually start to compile the list that we'll know what kind of count we'll be on and how difficult it is to get to 100 (plus at least a dozen extra to be safe and give alternatives).

Oh that's the same one, I thought it was called bracelet. Looks like Sheep Leather is back to being useless :facepalm:.

Greenzsaber and I will start compiling a list of easy crafting recipes Monday/Tuesday. But yeah all the wood boards, leathers, wool, and silk are definitely going to be on it, along with a lot of other recipes.

Some recipes missing from the spreadsheet:

Blunted Scimitar, 3, Ghost Mahagony Log, Iron Plate, Leather Strips, Iron Blade Blank
Sandals, 4, Bronze Nails, Woodchips, Leather, Shoe Sole, Bronze Rings
Sentinel Longsword, 6, Steel Plate x2, Onyx Leather, Iron Blade Blank
Crowbar, 7, Iron Plate, Iron Ingot x2
Yellow Snow Lid , 7, Black Dye, RR Rum, Yellow Snow Rum
Tempered Greatsword, 10, Gold Plate, Red Dye, Leather, Steel Blade Blank
Cloudy Skies, 12, Pearl, Gold Ingot
Fetish Mask, 16, Iron Nails, Bronze Plate, Leather x2
Marksman Repeater, 31, Steel Ingot x2, Steel Plate x2, Iron Nails, Oak Board, Gunpowder
Protector's Cuff, 46, Silver Plate, Bronze Ingot, Silver Nails, Leather
Bullseye Shield, 55, Steel Ingot, Steel Plate, Iron Nails, Red Dye, Leather, Leather Strips
Beetle Scale Gauntlets, 65, Leather, Leather Strips, Chitin Shell x4, Iron Rings, Wood Vinegar
Knight Armor Boots, 77, Steel Plate x3, Iron Nails, Leather x3, Shoe Sole

Yellow Snow Lid is a shield, Cloudy Skies an earring, the rest should be quite obvious.

Dark Steel Smasher is listed as crafting level 76, but my recipe says level 60.

Some recipes missing from the spreadsheet:

Blunted Scimitar, 3, Ghost Mahagony Log, Iron Plate, Leather Strips, Iron Blade Blank
Sandals, 4, Bronze Nails, Woodchips, Leather, Shoe Sole, Bronze Rings
Sentinel Longsword, 6, Steel Plate x2, Onyx Leather, Iron Blade Blank
Crowbar, 7, Iron Plate, Iron Ingot x2
Yellow Snow Lid , 7, Black Dye, RR Rum, Yellow Snow Rum
Tempered Greatsword, 10, Gold Plate, Red Dye, Leather, Steel Blade Blank
Cloudy Skies, 12, Pearl, Gold Ingot
Fetish Mask, 16, Iron Nails, Bronze Plate, Leather x2
Marksman Repeater, 31, Steel Ingot x2, Steel Plate x2, Iron Nails, Oak Board, Gunpowder
Protector's Cuff, 46, Silver Plate, Bronze Ingot, Silver Nails, Leather
Bullseye Shield, 55, Steel Ingot, Steel Plate, Iron Nails, Red Dye, Leather, Leather Strips
Beetle Scale Gauntlets, 65, Leather, Leather Strips, Chitin Shell x4, Iron Rings, Wood Vinegar
Knight Armor Boots, 77, Steel Plate x3, Iron Nails, Leather x3, Shoe Sole

Added them

Double-Barrel Revolver Lv 35 - 1x steel ingot, 1x steel ingot, 1x steel ingot, 1x steel plate, 1x iron nails, 1x ghost mahogany board, 1x gunpowder

Iron Sabatons Lv 42 - 1x iron nails, 1x iron nails, 1x iron plate, 1x iron plate, 1x iron ingot, 1x leather, 1x shoe sole

Sucker Punch, Lvl 5: Bronze Ingot, Leather, Leather Strips

Kaiken, Lvl 19: Iron Nails, Gold Rings, Leather, Steel Blade Blank, Oak Grip                                                                      

Also, Straw Sandals are listed as needing three Straw, but it actually requires four to craft.

Steel Knight Helmet-(Lv49) 1x Steel Plate,1x Steal Plate,1x Steel Plate,1x Gold Nails,1x Iron Nails,1x Gold Ingot.

Top Hat lv. 2 Black Dye x1 Fabric x1 Iron Plate x1 Leather Strips x1

Gold Nails lv. 7 Gold Rings x6

Cheap Chisa Katana lv. 13 Brass Blade Blank x1 Larch Grip x1 Leather Strips x1 Green Dye x1

Found out no one added these yet, so took care of it. 

I went ahead and marked some recipes that I'd consider "easy". 

Awesome, I looked it over and added a few easy ones too.

I used the spreadsheet as of Dec-03 to create the attached (quick and dirty) web page. If you enter an item name in the box (or part of an item name), it will break down the ingredients needed to built it, give a total of each item, and indicate which items are available from merchants. An example is shown below. It will allow you to see if you have or can find everything needed to craft an item.

Attached is a standalone html file which can be used on any web server, or can be saved to your computer and loaded with File->Open File (menu item in Firefox, for example). Ingredients in blue indicate a recipe exists to create that item, and the item is broken down further, just below the main item.

DFScraft.png

DFScraft.html

Edited by pin_wolf

I used the spreadsheet as of Dec-03 to create the attached (quick and dirty) web page. If you enter an item name in the box (or part of an item name), it will break down the ingredients needed to built it, give a total of each item, and indicate which items are available from merchants. An example is shown below. It will allow you to see if you have or can find everything needed to craft an item.

... Ingredients in blue indicate a recipe exists to create that item, and the item is broken down further, just below the main item.

This is amazing, I love it. It's a bit slow at first, especially if you try to clear the box with backspace before typing something new, but if you can type without seeing the letters on screen then ctrl+a and simply type over it for best results. Either that or hover your mouse over the clear button.

Maybe it was quick and easy for you but the sheer power of this thing is impressive. Aside from all the carrover errors from the spreadsheet, there are a few little problems in the end.

1) Zinc is often (but not always) incorrectly spelt Zink in the game, so it has caused your tool much confusion.

2) It also can't handle Iron chains very well, partly because the spreadsheet doesn't include numerical counts for creations, e.g. metal rings, your tool just assumes you need to do ring crafting 6 times for 6 rings which massively inflates the numbers. It's one of the things I want to suggest for improvements on the original spreadsheet soon.

3) Also Dark Animal Pelt doesn't exist, so every recipe containing Leather comes back with gaps which aren't necessary since Leather can be bought.

Potential upgrades include having a smart breakdown where the bottom table will realise Leather can be bought, same with breaking down Fabric into Wool for no reason, since the same merchant sells both.

With a few upgrades it could be an amazing tool for planning how many resources need to be gathered, for example if you type in Grip you get a great table for creating the 6 types of wood grips, although Long Grip Katana is gatecrashing the list and the Iron Ore figures in the table are way off the mark for reasons above.

All in all though I think you did a great thing by creating this, hopefully it can evolve and hundreds of people worldwide playing this game will be using it!

------------------------

By the way, on an unrelated matter, for the 100 crafting trophy I went through the list (sorry, I wasn't a fan of the red highlight thing you did) and categorised the first 225 lines into pure buyables (74), natural resources, like wood (34), ore-based recipes, depending on iron [these are rare now but should be abundant after the patch] (76), and recipes missing one key item which you can't easily find but may have lying around (23) which gives 207 approachable recipes, of which 108 should be accessible to any player (buyable/natural).

Next we really need to polish up the original spreadsheet because it's polluting every resource created from it (no offense), then if we could put the same list through a program to calculate how many base buyables are needed (like the above tool) and how many of each natural resource then we can make progress on knowing just how many resources you need to gather to create 100+ easy recipes on the spot, and then we can have figures like which resources are going to be really coveted (fucking iron ore) and which ones to look out for if you're still playing the story (obsidian, sulfur, latex).

Then from that we can write a guide on what it's safe to sell during story mode (fang etc.) and what it's NOT safe to sell (all woods etc.) and which things you should buy the crap out of when available (leather etc.)... does that make sense or do I just sound crazy?

Edited by Prem-aka-Prince

1. Zink: I can fix it up when importing the CSV from the spreadsheet. There are a handful of typos that I need to fix, and I missed "Zink".

2. Recipes producing more than 1 item: I found some info on how many nail, rings, and leather strips were produced from each recipe and added that info. It calculates properly now, I think. I had not realized some recipes produced more than 1, so thanks for letting me know about that.

3. Leather: I changed it so it will just not use the Leather recipe any further.

4. Speed/slowness: since it is completely contained in the single web page with no server to help, the speed is mostly dependent on the browser and computer used to display it. I did speed some bits up and significantly reduced the memory it uses, so that may help speed it up a bit.

5. Long Grip Katana: If you understand "Regular Expressions" you can use those in the search box. So "Grip$" will match only those items which end with the word Grip.

6. Potential Upgrade for Fabric vs Wool, etc: I tend to clear out each area (OCD?) and get a mix of different ingredients, and with the merchants selling limited quantities and only refreshing every now and then, it seems useful to show the further steps even if you can look at the screen and see you have some items already produced and don't need to start with the simplest ingredients.

I updated my post above with a new screenshot and a new file. The new file is also attached here.

Thanks; I'm glad you find it useful!

DFScraft.html

Edited by pin_wolf
  • Like 1