9 Chain Combo problems

BEANO_BRFC

Is there a good strategy for this trophy or a certain character that makes achieving it a lot easier. I have every other trophy apart from this one and it's one of the most common one's. Is it me just been unlucky or is there like i said above a really easy level or character to do it with. Any help and tips would be appreciated, thanks.

• 6 years later...
On 11/7/2015 at 8:35 PM, BEANO_BRFC said:

Is there a good strategy for this trophy or a certain character that makes achieving it a lot easier. I have every other trophy apart from this one and it's one of the most common one's. Is it me just been unlucky or is there like i said above a really easy level or character to do it with. Any help and tips would be appreciated, thanks.

I know this is kind of a late response, but did you ever find a good method or certain player to get this trophy? Im on the last chapter and still haven't gotten it. I see you finally did, so any advice would be appreciated. 

Edited by CB7Tuner91

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 14/11/2015 at 4:17 AM, narutofanO6 said:

I used story during ISO-8 brotherhood forget the level but it was with mistress of the elements it's kind of a luck trophy just keep trying, I'm conused on unlocking loki and collecting 15 covers do the covers have to be different?

That confused me in the beginning as I also thought you have to collect 15 different covers for any character. Being it a licensed product I did expect to see a bunch of best comic covers from different eras of the heroes but there's only one image for each of them. The trophy basically requires to level up three specials for any hero up to fifth node by gathering covers.

Very important tip for people still aiming at 100% - start by "farming" those covers on first two levels with thug enemies to get this trophy way faster. You'll gather so many heroes later on that it will take you forever to randomly gather 15 for any of them, so focus on this first and then complete the rest of the game. MPQ is already excluded from PSN store from what I've seen as the license has ended and it wasn't released on a physical copy, so it's literally a last call to have it on your trophy list. Getting everything took me around 12 hours parted on couple sessions. The game is pretty easy when you use Juggernaut's Headbutt skill. Good luck to all!

Edited by The-Smiths-85