Project Platinum: Point-and-Click Games

zadorvp

New 100%'s (will update this post today, more 100's incoming):

L3353df.png

L724055.png

L1ed4e6.png

That should get you the "You will change things!" and "The end." bonuses (unless I checked wrong) :D

Sign me up for the hidden trophy! Really interested in playing these games; dont have any yet but hopefully thatll change soon!

Done. I hope you get to enjoy one of these games soon then ^^

Could you bump me up to "Let's get this good time over with!"? I finally have all 11 plats :)

Excellent, welcome to the platinum club :D You are giving me real competition on the leaderboards *_*

I have 3 Platinums and 14 100%s, got a long way to go

You'd be one 100% away from the first silver rank if you ever want to sign up :)

Kinda silly question: Broken Sword 5 only has a plat on the ps4 right? The PS3 only has the 2 episodes. I feel silly for asking but I was looking around the PSN store hoping to find it lol

Correct, only the PS4 version has a platinum.

Congratulations zadorvp on hitting 15,000 trophies! :)

Thanks, eff :D

That should get you the "You will change things!" and "The end." bonuses (unless I checked wrong) :D

You checked wrong :P For "You will change things!" I didn't completed 4 different games; Twisted Lands ShadowTown, Voodoo Chronicles and Sacra Terra. But I did completed two versions of Voodoo Chronicles :P.

For "The end." I only completed PS3 version of Machinarium (PSVita version incoming)..

NOW I completed all of the Sam & Max episodes, this mean I deserved "Troubling vision of the future." ^^

You checked wrong :P For "You will change things!" I didn't completed 4 different games; Twisted Lands ShadowTown, Voodoo Chronicles and Sacra Terra. But I did completed two versions of Voodoo Chronicles :P.

For "The end." I only completed PS3 version of Machinarium (PSVita version incoming)..

NOW I completed all of the Sam & Max episodes, this mean I deserved "Troubling vision of the future." ^^

Oops, thanks. Corrected now and awarded you the S&M bonus :P

• Like 1

That's why I posted it here xD Sign me up please :)

Signed you up for bronze and bonuses for Secret of Monkey Island and Strong Bad :) I only found 13 completed 100% lists on your profile (Machinarium for PS3 was uncompleted). Did I accidentally skip one in my count or did you accidentally miscount?

Sign me up for the bronze rank, I've got The Raven platinum.

Done ^^

This is a pretty indepth PP. I like it!

Anyway, my plats are:

BTTF

Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

The Raven

CSI

My 100% are:

BTTF (episodes 1-5)

Strongbad (episodes 1-5)

Sam and Max: Beyond Space and Time (episodes 1-5)

I think that's it.

Added you with silver rank and bonus for Strong Bad.

On 2015-11-29 at 4:42 PM, zadorvp said:

Signed you up for bronze and bonuses for Secret of Monkey Island and Strong Bad :) I only found 13 completed 100% lists on your profile (Machinarium for PS3 was uncompleted). Did I accidentally skip one in my count or did you accidentally miscount?

Think someone needs some glasses ;) These are the ones you missed:

Platinums:

100%:

So I think I'm eligible for this:

:silver: "Just call it an early present." 

Your completion of three platinums and so many 100% trophy lists of point-and-click games has earned you this rank. Keep up the good work.

Edited by LeetWolf2

Got platinum for Grim Fandango Remastered! (Game was fun but too many freezes, I often forgot to save my game so I had to do the whole section again :P)

Let me know what I do need more for silver rank (I have already 3 needed platinums, but I don't know about how many 100%'s I do need to be promoted ^^)

EDIT: I just saw I need 3 platinums and 15 100's for silver rank. I have 3 platinums (Grim Fandango, Back to the Future and CSI) and I also have more than 15 100%'s so I think I deserved my silver award ^^

Edited by Corcevado

Have you looked into Virtue's Last Reward? It's basically a point-and-click game.

It's a visual novel, so that won't fit in this PP (and will probably be in another PP down the line, anyways).

Think someone needs some glasses ;) These are the ones you missed:

Platinums:

Back to the Future: The Game

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief

100%s:

Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time

Back to the Future - Episode 2: Get Tannen

Back to the Future - Episode 3: Citizen Brown

Back to the Future - Episode 4: Double Visions

Back to the Future - Episode 5: OUTATIME

Captain Morgane and The Golden Turtle

So I think I'm eligible for this:

:silver:"Just call it an early present."

Your completion of three platinums and so many 100% trophy lists of point-and-click games has earned you this rank. Keep up the good work.

I already own a pair of glasses :P Can you list all of your 15 100% games as the ones you listed I had already noticed, but came up with only 13 in total?

Got platinum for Grim Fandango Remastered! (Game was fun but too many freezes, I often forgot to save my game so I had to do the whole section again :P)

Let me know what I do need more for silver rank (I have already 3 needed platinums, but I don't know about how many 100%'s I do need to be promoted ^^)

EDIT: I just saw I need 3 platinums and 15 100's for silver rank. I have 3 platinums (Grim Fandango, Back to the Future and CSI) and I also have more than 15 100%'s so I think I deserved my silver award ^^

I'll be counting in a moment, but I assume you're correct :P

Can you list all of your 15 100% games as the ones you listed I had already noticed, but came up with only 13 in total?

Oh...I wasn't aware I needed 15 100% games. I was going off of the "Just call it an early present." trophy description which says "Your completion of three platinums and so many 100% trophy lists". I assumed 3 plats and some 100%s were enough, my bad :P

Edited by LeetWolf2

Oh...I wasn't aware I needed 15 100% games. I was going off of the "Just call it an early present." trophy description which says "Your completion of three platinums and so many 100% trophy lists". I assumed 3 plats and some 100%s were enough, my bad :P

Ah, that explains it then. The actual number counts are above the Hall of Fame under the Hall of Fame Requirements header ^^ I'll probably edit the descriptions on the Hall of Fame later too so no one else gets confused by them :)

Okay, now I've read all the individual requirements I was wondering something. If you were to get all of the required platinums, would you immediately skip the other Project trophies and earn the platinum? If so, it seems a bit strange if the earning multiple 100% requirements are harder than getting the highest reward.

Edited by LeetWolf2

Okay, now I've read all the individual requirements I was wondering something. If you were to get all of the required platinums, would you immediately skip the other Project trophies and earn the platinum? If so, it seems a bit strange if the earning multiple 100% requirements are harder than getting the highest reward.

Well, the highest reward actually does require all the 100%s, but yes, the regular platinum can be earned without. Originally 100% games weren't required for anything except the special platinum, but I got some requests and comments wishing they were included as requirements so I added the secondary Silver and Gold ranks for those who wanted them. Quite a few people already fulfill the 100% game requirements due to playing the episodic 100% games but lack the required platinum amounts.

:platinum:
Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations (PS3/PS4)
Back to the Future: The Game (PS3 Plat)
Goosebumps: The Game

:ps:

Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 1

The Quiet Collection

:platinum:

Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations (PS3/PS4)

Back to the Future: The Game (PS3 Plat)

Goosebumps: The Game

:ps:

Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 1

The Quiet Collection

Added you with bronze rank :)

Good luck with the shooting on Red Johnson if you decide to try for it again :D

Update. Finally got that bastard shooting gallery. So I've cleared Red Johnson 1 and 2 now, which also qualifies me for "It was no easy case".

I want Goosebumps to go on sale...and I REALLY want Broken Sword on Vita to go on sale. I've already sunk enough money into the game between buying the PS4 disc and the first episode on Vita...considering I was also one of the Kickstarter backers :P

I did pick up Book of Unwritten Tales on PS3 during the recent sale, and have since found a Korean PS4 copy of Sherlock Holmes, so I'll be doubling up on those soon.

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 1