Suggest a iOS/Android game without internet connection

Corcevado

I'm on the holiday right now, so I don't have always internet connection; some hotels does have a good wifi but some hotels don't have wifi.. So I was just wondering; which game should I download on my iPad mini? I like RPG's, collecting achievements/trophies etc.. Thanks!

Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider II are great (the former especially :holy: ), if you can adapt to the... odd control scheme that the mobile version uses.

Edit: Forgot to say that Tomb Raider comes with Unfinished Business, and Tomb Raider II comes with Golden Mask - both of which were essentially expansions exclusive to PC up until the iOS release.

Edited by madbuk

You could get an SEGA Genesis/NES/whatever emulator on your phone/tablet from the store for free. Then download a bunch of games for it, using the recommended website. That way, you'll have a bunch of offline games to play.

The only actual offline mobile games I know of are things like Angry Birds, or any city building game (though some require a Facebook login).

• Like 1

iOS

Most games I download, play for a week or so and delete them. These are the ones that stay on there long term.

Card/board games - Freecell, CribbagePro, Backgammon, Pinochle HD, Yaniv,

Smash hit - rail shooter... Sort of

Lep's World - Irish Mario brothers