DLC listing

A1rPun

I don't know where to put this but the DLC listings are not correct IMO.

Here is a list how it should be, the bold text is the actual DLC and the bullets beneath it correspond the way psnprofiles treat the DLC packs.

Base Game

- Pain Trophies

- DLC Trophy Pack 1

- DLC Trophy Pack 2

- DLC Trophy Pack 3 only Grenade-A-Maid

DLC Trophy Pack 1:  Movie Studio
- DLC Trophy Pack 3 only Glass Lass
- DLC Trophy Pack 4
- DLC Trophy Pack 5

DLC Trophy Pack 2:  Sore spots

- DLC Trophy Pack 6

DLC Trophy Pack 3:  Museum Environment

- DLC Trophy Pack 7

DLC Trophy Pack 4:  Alpine Ski Lodge

- DLC Trophy Pack 8

I don't know where to put this but the DLC listings are not correct IMO.

Here is a list how it should be, the bold text is the actual DLC and the bullets beneath it correspond the way psnprofiles treat the DLC packs.

I played this game quite a lot when it released. The trophies did in fact roll out in the way that they are listed on the site right now.

Edit: Oh, you said "imo", didn't notice that :P Not sure why you bundled the Abusement Park DLC into the base game as that was a huge piece of add-on DLC. The character add-ons are also seperate pieces of DLC not related to other pieces of DLC so not sure why you bundled those either.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I played this game quite a lot when it released. The trophies did in fact roll out in the way that they are listed on the site right now.

It all makes sense now. I was confused because there is also a retail version but I found out it released after the digital version. I don't know why trophy pack 2 released after 3 but maybe the dates in the store get updated when they release a patch?

PSN store Europe release dates:

Trophy pack 1 - March 20 2008

Trophy pack 2 - September 11 2008

Trophy pack 3 - March 20 2008

Trophy pack 4 - November 13 2008

Trophy pack 5 - November 13 2008

Trophy pack 6 - May 14 2009

Trophy pack 7 - August 13 2009

Trophy pack 8 - Oktober 13 2010

Edited by A1rPun

It all makes sense now. I was confused because there is also a retail version but I found out it released after the digital version. I don't know why trophy pack 2 released after 3 but maybe the dates in the store get updated when they release a patch?

PSN store Europe release dates:

Trophy pack 1 - March 20 2008

Trophy pack 2 - September 11 2008

Trophy pack 3 - March 20 2008

Trophy pack 4 - November 13 2008

Trophy pack 5 - November 13 2008

Trophy pack 6 - May 14 2009

Trophy pack 7 - August 13 2009

Trophy pack 8 - Oktober 13 2010

Yeah, it was one of the first big PSN digital games, it released digitally with the 8 original trophies, then with most DLC or add-on characters they added trophies related to those things to the game, but it was before PSN required developers to separate their DLC trophies. Because of that they all show up as a single list on PSN, but we divided up all of the pre-DLC trophy list games on PSNProfiles about 2 years ago. 

I don't remember the exact dates but if I remember correctly, all pieces of DLC were released on different days from each other.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I don't remember the exact dates but if I remember correctly, all pieces of DLC were released on different days from each other.

If that is the case my suggestion makes kind of sense :) Sly said the DLC's are all automatic but I knew there was something you guys had to do to support the pre-DLC days ;)

Thanks for explaining BlindMango, I just want to make the site better :D

• Like 1

• 8 years later...

WARNING: In PSN Turkey there are no Hung Lo and Santa dlcs, meaning it's impossible to 100% this game if you bought it in Turkey psn. DLCs are region locked, so pay attention to disc region if you planning to get this dlcs from US Store.

Edited by ozymandias1994