Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xx_ForTheSesh_xX

Combat Immersion

11 posts in this topic

Anyone got any tips for Combat Immersion? I get into the later rounds and I usually die almost instantaneously since it's excruciatingly difficult. 

Anyone got any tips for Combat Immersion? I get into the later rounds and I usually die almost instantaneously since it's excruciatingly difficult. 

gitgud chengu xD

Its quite the challenge on realistic. Shame you cant do it in co-op or anything /: when you see them drones, hack them instantly and when you see the warlords thats when you pull out the big guns  :lol: The warlords are stupid accurate.

Complete 16 waves in combat immersion on realistic. Is it need for gold trophy ? Anybody is complete this thing ?

gitgud chengu xD

Mengu, pls. =((

Complete 16 waves in combat immersion on realistic. Is it need for gold trophy ? Anybody is complete this thing ?

You need it to earn one of the campaign challenges, and all of those are needed for a decoration.

Its quite the challenge on realistic. Shame you cant do it in co-op or anything /: when you see them drones, hack them instantly and when you see the warlords thats when you pull out the big guns  :lol: The warlords are stupid accurate.

Thanks for the drone tip, y0. Should be much easier now that I'm level 20 and can cycle through the CyberCores. :D

So, I played for about an hour earlier, and managed to reach round 13. The guy on the video never seems to get shot at by the rockets, but every time I try to shoot a vehicular enemy, I am almost always instantly killed. ;-;

Thanks for the drone tip, y0. Should be much easier now that I'm level 20 and can cycle through the CyberCores. :D

Happy to help :D you got this 

Happy to help :D you got this 

Plat is glitched anyway atm, even if I do it. :P