Pick A Game That Is Out Of The Comfort Zone Of The User Above You

Xel

10 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

Some turn based tactical game à la XCOM, perhaps?

Dynasty warriors 8 xtreme legends 

Only tactical games ive played are the 3ds fire emblem games, fire emblem awakening is one of my favourite jrpgs though so if xcom is anything like that I might enjoy it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Dynasty warriors 8 xtreme legends 

Only tactical games ive played are the 3ds fire emblem games, fire emblem awakening is one of my favourite jrpgs though so if xcom is anything like that I might enjoy it.

Might like Dynasty Warriors, actually; the Three Kingdoms historical setting, at the very least, less sure about the fighting mechanics. Would require a little bit more of research to decide. :)

Not exactly sure you could put XCOM and Fire Emblem in the same category. There is loot and levelling up, but that's pretty much it for the RPG element, the most part is skirmish tactics and resource management. If you're curious, look up Marbozir or Christopher Odd on YouTube if you want full playthroughs with commentaries.

3 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

Hot Shots Golf International

Didn't see any golf games.  And with your high completion, you also probably would like one that's impossible to plat because the one online trophy.

Ridge Racer (PS Vita)

This is the easiest racing game that I've ever played, although some of the ranking trophies are kinda grindy

1 hour ago, BlackSnake1435 said:

Well, you have many indies on your list, so I guess that any of the Souls games would be very challenging for you, as it is not something you are used to. Of course, I'm talking after watching your profile.

hmmm ?  - you have a lot of good games, and plenty hard ones - completed too - but looking at your list, you seem like you enjoy a more explicit narrative direction in your games? A solid story to play through? 

so, with that in mind, I’d recommend The Outer Wilds - as it is deep and smart, but approachable from any angle and any direction, and does not guide the path you take at all - discovery comes in many places, but in whatever order the winds take you, with no specific narrative direction

2 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

hmmm 1f914.png  - you have a lot of good games, and plenty hard ones - completed too - but looking at your list, you seem like you enjoy a more explicit narrative direction in your games? A solid story to play through? 

so, with that in mind, I’d recommend The Outer Wilds - as it is deep and smart, but approachable from any angle and any direction, and does not guide the path you take at all - discovery comes in many places, but in whatever order the winds take you, with no specific narrative direction

Blazblue cross tag battle, fun anime fighter and you dont seem to have played anything from that genre. Really any blazblue game made after the ps3 released is fun but cross tag has the most active online in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Warpedsavior said:

It doesn’t look like you play shmups, so how about Gundemoniums?

It actually looks good, no I dont play many shmups like that, I only really play shmups like gradius and r type, the old coin eater type.

I didn't see many 3d platformers, so spyro reignited trilogy.  Easy plat too.