Spelunker World Reactions

RedRodriguez87

I have nightmares about the dlc on the ps3. At least this game has none.

lol, I see you haven't gotten any further. Some of the remixed levels are actually pretty cool. :P And honestly, only like x-7 to x-10 are usually the levels that are really hard.

I even did the first 10 remix levels both solo and co op to get all the pieces, because then you get a secret ending at the end of the game.

• Like 1

I had to check the trophy list, and whatya know, it has a DLC.

The only Spelunker game that is available in EU is still just Spelunker HD. There's been Spelunker Black (JP only), Spelunker Collection (NA I think), Spelunker Z (NA?/JP?) and now Spelunker World that is not yet out.

Is the game easy? Easy trophies? :)

The Spelunker games are usually pretty brutal, but at least Spelunker HD main game is pretty easy once you get the hang of it, while the 9 DLCs are close to impossible without taking advantage of certain features in the game.

Yeah, once you get the hang of what kills you, what heights you can safely jump from, as well as making it a habit to rack up points (which gives you more lives) the game is alot of fun.

Except the Championship Mode. But I'll do it, oh HO, I will do it. Someday.

Like I said when I was EctoCooler_87, try your luck with Spelunker Black. Now THAT, my friend, was a pain. I love the vanilla the version, (and am planning to go through it again), but I am not looking forward to taking that trip again.

Thank goodness there is no DLC for Black.

I didn't really enjoy Spelunker HD on PS3. I just couldn't get into it, I found the game very frustrating. It is essentially the retro classic, ported to a new console with a paint job. But I think they could have improved the game, such as giving you more health, lowering attack damage and maybe changing the height at which you can fall and die. It felt like the game was making me go slow and tedious, while there's a timer urging me to move my ass so the game was also sending mixed messages. I'm not shy about playing hard games or going for hard platinums. I just hate working through something that only angers and frustrates me T_T. So I'll more than likely avoid Spelunker World.