QuinlanLJ

Plat still obtainable?

20 posts in this topic

So I'm wondering, is the online is pretty much dead or can I go still go for the plat? Is it boostable with another person? I'm asking because FIFA usually has a short lifespan, so I don't know if this has a short one as well :D

Online is little dead right now, you might not be able find the opponent. You will need a boosting partner for this game. The servers are still up today.

Seeing a question like this posted for a game a wee bit over a year old makes me sad for so many reasons.

Best of luck on your way to the plat though, bud.

Seeing a question like this posted for a game a wee bit over a year old makes me sad for so many reasons.

Best of luck on your way to the plat though, bud.

Yeah, it is what it is. I just hope they don't shut down the servers too soon. FIFA Street is still going and it's a four years old game, so hopefully this will be going 'till the next WC at least. I just got the game and now I have to figure out how to tackle the plat. Probably gonna go for the online trophies, but a booster is going to be hard to find I'm guessing :D The ultra-rare looks sweet though :P

Yes, it is still obtainable. I played it online friday and the servers were still up.

Edited by taciovinicius

Is this platinum still obtainable??

Yep, it is. I don't even know if there are online trophies in this game :hmm:, but I do see many achievers day by day :).  

Yep, it is. I don't even know if there are online trophies in this game :hmm:, but I do see many achievers day by day :).

Half of the damn trophies are online only although the trophy descriptions don't specify it

It's a FIFA game. That alone shows it's going to have online trophies =D 

It's a FIFA game. That alone shows it's going to have online trophies =D 

You are 100% right.

42 minutes ago, GOZ_35 said:

Are servers open ?

They are according to the following topic:

is the plat still obtainable now or are the servers closed/fucked up ?  thinking of getting this 

On 28.01.2018 at 6:20 PM, ahmedelebiary said:

Плата все еще доступна или серверы закрыты / испорчены? думая о получении этого 

Online ON

It was obtainable when you posted that, but it isn't now because "The Glory Of A Nation", "The Competitive Friend", and "The Generous Friend" all appear to be impossible

On 24/2/2019 at 7:51 PM, jq291 said:

It was obtainable when you posted that, but it isn't now because "The Glory Of A Nation", "The Competitive Friend", and "The Generous Friend" all appear to be impossible

Only "The Generous Friend" is unattainable at the moment. I talked with EA many times this last 2 months by call voice, explaining the issue but they told me won't fix it. 

16 hours ago, I8albert said:

I talked with EA many times this last 2 months by call voice, explaining the issue but they told me won't fix it. 

Oh man, I just had flashbacks then 😢