List of PS3 games with Xbox Achievements, but not trophies

effdeegee

- My list is about PS3 game without trophies BUT Xbox has the exact same game with achievements. That list is just all PS3 games without trophies. It says the difference right in the thread titles.

- For my list, the reader doesn't have to do any mental work by adding of subtracting console exclusive games; the work is already done for them.

- My list is in alphabetical order, not chronological and/or disc/digital, making it easier to find any game in question.

Lastly, I don't think it's a good idea to go around suggesting that people blatantly copy and paste (aka plagiarize) from other websites (especially competing websites). ;)

1. They are different, unless like I said you subtract games that are exclusive. Then you have a definitive list you don't have to compile yourself.

2. I'm not saying the reader has to do that, I'm saying do the work yourself and add the missing games to your list so they won't have to.

3. The order doesn't matter, the lists will essentially be identical when you complete yours, with or without using that list.

4. Although I wasn't suggesting you plagiarise other people's work, like I said above; when you're finished, your list is going to have the exact same games excluding the Sony exclusives. Why not save yourself the trouble of spending all that time listing every game that's going to be on this list anyway? Copying or rewriting a guide is one thing because that's subjective and written originally by the author and then essentially stolen. This list would be the same (again w/o exclusives) regardless of who compiled it and where. It's like saying Wikipedia plagiarised PSN Profiles because it lists every game with trophies on one of their pages when this website does the same thing.

I'm not having a go at you, I'm just trying to save you a lot of time

Edited by LeetWolf2
  • Like 2

Technically it's a PlayStation exclusive.

and I thought ninja Gaiden black was released on the 360 with achievements...

Sigma is no longer a ps3 exclusive as it now been ported to the vita, only difference between the two is that the ps3 version run 1080p and 60FPS while the vita is 30FPS and I don't know about the resolution there. also the vita port have touch features and trophies support.

Need for Speed: ProStreet

Need for Speed: Carbon

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2008

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2009

Making everything size 4, arial, helvetica, sans-serif and bold doesn't change the fact that all 5 of those were already suggested.