List of PS3 games with Xbox Achievements, but not trophies

effdeegee

T-Z are now officially done.

It's at this point that I ask the community to put their super sleuth abilities to work and scrutinize the list because I'd be foolish to think that there isn't an error.

When comparing the lists, there were quite a few differences in the titles and I wouldn't be surprised if a game or two got lost in the shuffle.

Also, I'm not going to declare that the list is finished yet because I'm still going to add a few things to improve it, aesthetically.

Thanks folks! :)

EDIT: Don't worry about scrutinizing just yet, folks. It would appear I have to take another trip through the alphabet, only this time under the "arcade" tab.

Edited by effdeegee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heya eff... love the list (as I told you in the chat a while back).  ;)

Anyways, this isn't actually a post for an addition... a deletion, rather.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think #160 can be removed, as I don't believe it was ever released for PS3... just PS2/360.

You're totally right. Thanks for your help. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The last of the Arcade double checks have been made and the list is now ready to be scrutinized for errors by the community.

I'll add that the list isn't finalized; I'd still like to add some links and pics for esthetics but, for now, the main portion is completed.

Lair, and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling is another

Plus, not too sure if you'd add 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand to the list as that there are only trophies for the JP version

I believe L.A.I.R is PS exclusive and TNA Wrestling was PS2. Welcome to the forums.

Am I the only person to mention Record of Agarest War?

I know that the NA version has trophies, but the EU version never got any until they brought out Record of Agarest War Zero.

I also found this list via Wikipedia, not sure how accurate it is though: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_3_games_released_on_disc

It has a list of Trophy support also on the far right of the list.

Edited by Psy-Tychist

• 5 months later...

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, also had XBOX Achievements before Sony made the emulation.

That was the (bad) port of the mobile version though. PS3 got it too... just a year later. Then after that there was the PS4 emulation which just so happened to share the same trophies.

That was the (bad) port of the mobile version though. PS3 got it too... just a year later. Then after that there was the PS4 emulation which just so happened to share the same trophies.

Okay, so the PS3 has the Mobile Version, while PS4 has the normal version (from PS2), right?

What about Vice City, does the PS4 have the Mobile Version of it? 

I wish PS3 had Vice City.

Okay, so the PS3 has the Mobile Version, while PS4 has the normal version (from PS2), right?

What about Vice City, does the PS4 have the Mobile Version of it? 

I wish PS3 had Vice City.

Yeah, PS3 version is a HD port of the mobile version while all three GTAs on PS4 are the PS2 versions upscaled to HD. It should be noted however, they are not the original PS2 versions but the later patched/edited versions from the Double Pack/Trilogy Pack so Vice City is the "Haitian friendly" version and San Andreas is the version 2.0 with "Hot Coffee" removed. Plus there have been some songs cut from the soundtracks since then due to expired copyrights.

• Like 3