List of PS3 games with Xbox Achievements, but not trophies

effdeegee

9 hours ago, KR33P3R_KR4FT said:

Trophys weren't introduced until some time 2008, alot of games were released before the introduction of trophys and ALOT of developers didn't care about updating their games to have trophy support. Sony only made it nessasary for developers to have trophys in their games, like, 2009 onwards. Big sad.

¿Do you have any source pointing to the games that were updated with trophy support such as Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, MiloFPS said:

There are way too many to mention, you can’t cover them all, anything pre 2008. The Bourne Conspiracy is one, Tony Hawk American Wasteland and P8, and Proving Ground. 

American Wasteland was only on PS2 never came out on PS3. But i would love for Tony Hawk plats on psn for sure! I hate that i missed out on getting HD, i will haven't to settle stack THPS 5 although it is the worse one.  I actually really enjoyed getting the 1000g in Bourne Conspiracy back in the day i remember doing it in almost one sitting that would of been awesome to re do on ps3!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Siren Blood Curse was one of the two trophyless games I had on the PS3 way back in 2009. Was a bit disappointed it never got a trophy patch and never really felt like returning to it because of that. Wish they would release it on the PS4 with trophies but since it looks like it's already available on PS Now as PS3 version without trophies so not happening I guess. The original Siren game got released without a platinum a couple of years ago and absolutely loved how creepy it was!

Skip this one.

Edited by Poramies

14 minutes ago, Poramies said:

Siren Blood Curse was one of the two trophyless games I had on the PS3 way back in 2009. Was a bit disappointed it never got a trophy patch and never really felt like returning to it because of that. Wish they would release it on the PS4 with trophies but since it looks like it's already available on PS Now as PS3 version without trophies so not happening I guess. The original Siren game got released without a platinum a couple of years ago and absolutely loved how creepy it was!

The entire Siren games are made by Sony, so they are exclusive to Playstation, hence not meeting the criteria of this thread since there isn't (and probably never will be) an XBOX counterpart.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghanupher said:

The entire Siren games are made by Sony, so they are exclusive to Playstation, hence not meeting the criteria of this thread since there isn't (and probably never will be) an XBOX counterpart.

Oh right, my bad, got confused there.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2019 at 3:57 PM, SoundDreams said:

Add : Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus PS3

no Trophy too

It doesn't have Xbox achievements either. Read the thread title again.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:20 PM, MiloFPS said:

There are way too many to mention, you can’t cover them all. 

Pretty sure that's exactly what this thread did.

On 4/21/2020 at 11:57 AM, palmersib said:

Battle Fantasia had a trophy list on the xbox but never for the ps3

Not 100% sure if I'm right but can't help but think Eternal Sonata was the same with having a trophy list on xbox but not ps3, please correct me if I am wrong about this one though

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/254-battlefantasia

Eternal Sonata was already listed.

On 4/21/2020 at 0:04 PM, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

saints row 2

Saints Row 2 was already listed. Not like it would've been easy to check before posting, given that the list is in alphabetical order.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for this list! I am definitely going to take advantage of it!

I've been researching this topic as well, and I think I found a game that's not on this list called "TNA Impact!". Please correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm not sure if it's known by another name.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 25.10.2019 at 9:18 AM, aimeraya said:

For me, i really hate that Silent Homecoming and Doublge Agent don't have a trophy support. Besides, SC conviction doesn't have a PS3 vers.

Same. SC Conviction was outrageous. SC was my favorite franchise back then and I had a cosplay project running until the developers stated that "Splinter Cell was allways more of an Xbox Franchise SO FUCK OUR DEDICATED PLAYSTATION FANS" (not exact quote). I cancelled my cosplay project, stopped hunting trophys for remaster trilogy and never touched an SC game again. Yes, I was disappointed.

• 1 year later...
On 2020-05-21 at 5:03 PM, Garfield_Fan said:

Thank you so much for this list! I am definitely going to take advantage of it!

I've been researching this topic as well, and I think I found a game that's not on this list called "TNA Impact!". Please correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm not sure if it's known by another name.

Thank you for the kind words, and you're correct. Nice find. I'll add it to the list. Thanks. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Civilization: Revolution. I love this game so much I bought an Xbox 360, created a Xbox profile and 100%ed it there since PS3 has no trophies for it.?

EDIT- Disregard, I see it listed under "Sid Meier's. Strong list, thank you for compiling. Using this list to build my Xbox profile. Working on Elder Scrolls: Oblivion atm?

Edited by Bullstomp
Found it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...