effdeegee

List of PS3 games with Xbox Achievements, but not trophies.

111 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, SeniorRicketts said:

does anybody know why there are games without trophies even though fifa 09 gta 4 and uncharted got trophy patches ?

Retroactive Trophy support wasn't mandatory. 

On 21/10/2019 at 0:58 AM, SeniorRicketts said:

does anybody know why there are games without trophies even though fifa 09 gta 4 and uncharted got trophy patches ?

Trophys weren't introduced until some time 2008, alot of games were released before the introduction of trophys and ALOT of developers didn't care about updating their games to have trophy support. Sony only made it nessasary for developers to have trophys in their games, like, 2009 onwards. Big sad.

For me, i really hate that Silent Homecoming and Doublge Agent don't have a trophy support. Besides, SC conviction doesn't have a PS3 vers.

9 hours ago, KR33P3R_KR4FT said:

Trophys weren't introduced until some time 2008, alot of games were released before the introduction of trophys and ALOT of developers didn't care about updating their games to have trophy support. Sony only made it nessasary for developers to have trophys in their games, like, 2009 onwards. Big sad.

¿Do you have any source pointing to the games that were updated with trophy support such as Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

1 hour ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

¿Do you have any source pointing to the games that were updated with trophy support such as Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

uncharted fifa 09 and gta 4 are the games that i played, i had to update to get trophies

and since 2009 all games have trophies

I would've loved to get a platinum trophy in LEGO Star Wars TCS, but of course it doesn't have trophies -_-

I did get 1000/1000 Gamerscore in the Xbox 360 version, at least.

Add : Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus PS3

no Trophy too

There are way too many to mention, you can’t cover them all, anything pre 2008. The Bourne Conspiracy is one, Tony Hawk American Wasteland and P8, and Proving Ground. 

43 minutes ago, MiloFPS said:

There are way too many to mention, you can’t cover them all, anything pre 2008. The Bourne Conspiracy is one, Tony Hawk American Wasteland and P8, and Proving Ground. 

American Wasteland was only on PS2 never came out on PS3. But i would love for Tony Hawk plats on psn for sure! I hate that i missed out on getting HD, i will haven't to settle stack THPS 5 although it is the worse one.  I actually really enjoyed getting the 1000g in Bourne Conspiracy back in the day i remember doing it in almost one sitting that would of been awesome to re do on ps3!

On 25/10/2019 at 3:05 AM, Vampirehunter145 said:

You're gonna have to look into that yourself, I wasn't really around early ps3 days.