All Rounder Trophy

Hi everyone. so basically I have played every game mode in multiplayer. But when I check the leaderboards, for some of them it says that I have not played them. Under sessions, it says 0. is this a bug or do i need to wait for the leaderboard to update?

Wait for the leaderboard to update cause it happen to me when I had played certain modes but didn't update immediately. :)
  • Like 1

so I waited for leaderboards to update and it did show that I played all of them but the trophy didn't pop. i'm curious if there's a way to keep track of what abilities and weapons you have used? 

As far as I remember you need to keep track of the abilities and ranged weapons yourself. There isn't an in-game checklist, or Statistics, page like the main game.

I think the best option right now is to make a list of all the abilities, ranged weapons, and modes and cross them off as you play. 

Also, I don't know if it matters but make sure you finish each game mode just to be sure. :dunno:

so I waited for leaderboards to update and it did show that I played all of them but the trophy didn't pop. i'm curious if there's a way to keep track of what abilities and weapons you have used?

You have to make your own list. That's what I did and I was able to get it to pop. Edited by skateak

This one glitched on me. I knew I had done everything, as I was very cautious when crossing things off my list. What fixed it for me was rather odd, I joined a Domination group and the game crashed (something broke. Everyone disappeared and I was stuck looking at Abstergo logos. After that, the trophy popped even though the leaderboard said I'd played Domination (I even had the Domination DLC trophy). This was the PS4 version, though.

Edit: Fixed a few errors that autocorrect decided to insert. I apologise if there are any more :P

Edited by madbuk

This one glitched on me. I knew I had done everything, as I was very cautious when crossing things off my list. What fixed it for me was rather odd, I joined a Domination group and the game crashed (something broke. Everyone disappeared and I was stuck looking at Abstergo logos. After that, the trophy popped even though the leaderboard said I'd played Domination (I even had the Domination DLC trophy). This was the PS4 version, though.

Edit: Fixed a few errors that autocorrect decided to insert. I apologise if there are any more :P

so I used every ability and weapon again and played through every mode. I also noticed that I have unlocked the ALL ROUNDER "action" on UPLAY which basically has the same requirements. but still not unlocking the trophy.

so I used every ability and weapon again and played through every mode. I also noticed that I have unlocked the ALL ROUNDER "action" on UPLAY which basically has the same requirements. but still not unlocking the trophy.

This might sound weird...but maybe try playing and completing a private wolfpack mode? 

Maybe it's glitched for some reason...

I did play a private wolfpack match, but still nothing.

Maybe it's really glitched then. :( I was browsing around google's results for this glitch and some people say that they just play a random match and it'll pop or someone else says that they played all the modes (apparently some don't count or something) and it popped. Until now I'd never even known this trophy could be glitched.

Just in case, this is a list from a guide. Next best step might just be trying Discovery? I don't know if there is a way you can even start over on the same account to go through the MP again. (I don't know if deleting game data would work if your name is logged into Ubisoft servers.)

Abilities

Disguise (1) - free

Money Bomb (1) - free

Time Phase (6) - 190

Decoy (6) - 190

Morph (12) - 390

Firecrackers (12) - 390

Tripwire Bomb (18) - 390

Body Guard (18) - 390

Booby Trap (26) - 590

Glimmer (26) - 590

Wipe (34) - 790

Animus Shield (34) - 790

Teleport (42) - 990

Poison (42) - 990

Smoke Bomb (48) - 990

Ranged Weapons

Disruption (4) - 190

Knives (12) - 390

Sabotage (28) - 590

Pistol (38) - 790

Poison Dart (48) - 990

Game Modes

Manhunt

Artifact Assault

Domination

Wanted

Deathmatch

Assassinate

Wolfpack

Discovery Mode

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

• 7 months later...

I know this is a fairly old thread but for this trophy, do I just have to activate each ability (in Wolfpack) or do I have to successfully use it? For example, can I just set the booby trap on a chase breaker or do I have to successfully catch the AI with the trap? I realise I have to use bodyguard in a competitive game which I will when getting round to playing each mode.

I know this is a fairly old thread but for this trophy, do I just have to activate each ability (in Wolfpack) or do I have to successfully use it? For example, can I just set the booby trap on a chase breaker or do I have to successfully catch the AI with the trap? I realise I have to use bodyguard in a competitive game which I will when getting round to playing each mode.

You just have to activate the ability, no need to affect anyone.