Zone Zeus glitch still working?

BasNederland

Hey all,

I bought and downloaded the digital version of the game in the PlayStation Store to use the Zone Zeus glitch on Anulpha Pass in the tunnel to get that insane hard trophy, but it doesn't seem to work. Do I need to hit a certain exact spot or does it not work anymore? (Version 1.25)

Furthermore, I'm looking for boost partners to get all the online trophies. I completed the Fury campaign, so I can use that skin to get Bling Brigade. (Central European Time)

The glitch won't work with the digital version because you cannot delete the patch. With that being said the glitch is more trouble then its worth. The trophy is actually easy on the map Syncopia in the fury campaign. 

You can play without the patch if you just don't download it when asked. I did so about a month ago using the digital version.

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

the glitch cannot be done with the blu-ray version, you need the download version(1.25) of the game.

step1: go to psn-store -> download the demo of wipeout hd
step2: install the demo, but don't start it!
step3: go to psn-store -> download the unlock-key of wipeout hd and install it
step4: disable the ps3s internet connection from the settings menu in the XMB!
step5: start the game and do the glitch, when finished you can enable the ps3s internet connection again.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

EDIT: it works on v1.26. The thing is there's a little important detail not mentioned ANYWHERE: you have to spawn right on the speed pad in the tunnel for it to work. When you spawn you have like 1sec invulnerability window, the speed pad will push you forward immediately and you will hit the wall while still being invulnerable, and respawning again over the speed pad.

---

This isn't working for me. Uninstalled the game, downloaded it again from PSN, disconnect from internet before starting it and the glitch it's not working. When I checked the version it says 1.26, so it downloaded that version from the store (I never installed any patch, I was offline all the time). I purchased the Base game + Fury Bundle. 

I am doing something wrong? Do I have to hit some specific pixel on the tunnel for it to work? Or is the game already patched on PSN? In what version does this works?

Edited by grbolivar
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...